Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
Can anyone have tips to get over the guilt of hurting your family / friends when planning to CTB? I really want to do it yet this is the only thing stopping me. I don't want to hurt anyone but I just can't take life anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and Jon Arbuckle
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
Hey, this is problematic.. I myself just already informed them about my plans so that this wouldn't be surprising. I'm constantly telling them that it's not their problem and that only I can help myself in this case. They're saddened and in disbelief but I can't say I haven't tried. Nowadays being kind to them and always caring makes the guilt go away for awhile. Creating those good memories will do its job.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just have to remember that whenever the subject of suicide ever came up, none of my friends or family had anything better to offer than "go to the gym", "get therapy", "go to church", or threatening to call a psych ward. Any amount of concern I feel for them diminishes immediately when I remember how unhelpful they were. I could honestly care less about how sad they may feel about my death. In fact, I think anyone who would feel sad about it is honestly kind of stupid and worthy of ridicule. Why would anyone waste such energy grieving over such an awful person like myself? Like come on, at least be happy that such an evil person like me who's so lacking in empathy is gonna be finally gone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be a painful situation to be in, I understand feeling so tired of suffering here. But anyway I wish you the best.