D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
The bridge has a barrier so I'd use a stepladder. It'd be a many hour drive to get there, so i'll be exhausted when I step out of the car.
I was thinking of partial suspension but I'm afraid it won't work.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
a bridge... a barrier.... a ladder.... exhaustion

Er, Yea ....

Next Idea?
PS getting over the fear of jumping is easy and doable in the right mindset, but right now, I don't think your plan is going to go well, so I won't get into it!

D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
a bridge... a barrier.... a ladder.... exhaustion

Er, Yea ....

Next Idea?
PS getting over the fear of jumping is easy and doable in the right mindset, but right now, I don't think your plan is going to go well, so I won't get into it!
Why is the plan bad?

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Why is the plan bad?

Potential of getting seen, if you are exhausted failure is high on the list, a barrier, depending why it's there, may mean the bridge is monitored? I don't know, just sounds like a baaaaddd idea!

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I'm getting blackout drunk and then jumping in front of a train.
I have also stopped all my medications

D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
I
I'm getting blackout drunk and then jumping in front of a train.
I have also stopped all my medications
That method is scary.
Potential of getting seen, if you are exhausted failure is high on the list, a barrier, depending why it's there, may mean the bridge is monitored? I don't know, just sounds like a baaaaddd idea!
I could stay at a hotel for the night after driving there. But then second thoughts might arise.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
I

That method is scary.

I could stay at a hotel for the night after driving there. But then second thoughts might arise.
So is jumping.
These are the only 2 methods I have at my disposal.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It doesn't sound like a great idea to me. On top of the fear, you have a lot of obstacles. Right off the bat, it's going to look pretty suspicious carrying a ladder onto the bridge.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah the other methods are tricky and can fail.

So what do you think of my plan outlined in my first post?
Definitely.
Sounds like it would work, but I agree with the other posters looking suspicious with the ladder.
I would say go at night when there is going to be no one on the bridge to arouse suspicion.

D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
It doesn't sound like a great idea to me. On top of the fear, you have a lot of obstacles. Right off the bat, it's going to look pretty suspicious carrying a ladder onto the bridge.
An obstacle course to death. The ladder is so I can see over the railing ;) It's not a bridge with a lot of visitors I don't think.