• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Can anyone supply me with simple instructions on how to access the darknet, please?

I am very unwell with chronic illness which severely impacts my energy levels and cognitive function. Because of this, I can't read and take in long detailed instructions.

I live in the UK and will use a laptop for this.

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
There's a difference between how you can and how you should. Dark web is totally unregulated and just visint the wrong site can be very dangerous due to hackers, etc.

First, get a VPN (virtual proxy network). This is the first step to hiding you geographical identity. Paid versionx will be better but free can suffice depending on your goal.

Next, download the Tor browser for free. It is incredibly slow at times because it takes additional measures to protect you.

From here is the hard part. Dark web addresses are mostly a bunch or random numbers and letters, and don't come up on search engines in general (obviously). Google will be useless, Duckduckgo might help a little. If you can find a directory of pages that has been recently updated that may be your best bet. There's one wiki like one which I forget the name of that had several working but many dead links.

I don't know any more beyond that. It's pretty wild west from that point. Good luck

• Informative
Reactions: Jadzia and KQuotientW
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
There's a difference between how you can and how you should. Dark web is totally unregulated and just visint the wrong site can be very dangerous due to hackers, etc.

First, get a VPN (virtual proxy network). This is the first step to hiding you geographical identity. Paid versionx will be better but free can suffice depending on your goal.

Next, download the Tor browser for free. It is incredibly slow at times because it takes additional measures to protect you.

From here is the hard part. Dark web addresses are mostly a bunch or random numbers and letters, and don't come up on search engines in general (obviously). Google will be useless, Duckduckgo might help a little. If you can find a directory of pages that has been recently updated that may be your best bet. There's one wiki like one which I forget the name of that had several working but many dead links.

I don't know any more beyond that. It's pretty wild west from that point. Good luck
Thanks. Can you recommend a free VPN, please?

T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021

Here's a video I came across recently, seems digestible enough being an 11 minute video. I would recommend watching the whole video before doing anything.

My understanding was always that a VPN doesn't add anything if you're already using Tor. In fact, the Tor Project seems to recommend against this in general.

Reactions: Jadzia
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
Can anyone supply me with simple instructions on how to access the darknet, please?

I am very unwell with chronic illness which severely impacts my energy levels and cognitive function. Because of this, I can't read and take in long detailed instructions.

I live in the UK and will use a laptop for this.
its extremely easy (so i hear) download tor browser set security to max. and go to the only trusted directory which i cant post here

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
you need to use a vpn so your isp doesn't know which onion sites you're viewing.

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
you need to use a vpn so your isp doesn't know which onion sites you're viewing.
thats not true your isp can only see your on tor not your anything your looking at, a vpn actually harms your security on tor.
never use a free vpn and only use a vpn if tor is banned in your country.