vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
not going to go into too much detail, but i've struggled with depression for most of my life. I dropped out of highschool and have been rotting away with constant thoughts about ctb for years. currently 18 but feel very much behind my peers because i'm yet to graduate. I cant really find the motivation to finish school which is my main problem. if anyone has any tips or resources i would appreciate it so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mouseteacup and Passersby
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
Go to a continuation school in your area and get a GED( General education diploma) it requires less credits than HS Diploma and jobs don't care if you have either or at your age. Just make sure to go to community college to further your career. I'm not too sure how far you're behind but I think you can manage! Just bullshit your way through it and try when you need to do. Just do the best you can for your current position in life don't compare yourself to others cause you're going through something really hard than most people. Be kind to yourself okay and just keep trying!

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Take small steps, personally what I would do is make a list of things you want to achieve or that can help you get on in life. Can be big or small. Could be things like, do a household chore, go to an interview, learn a new skill etc then just work through trying to cross them off but don't put pressure on yourself, know that you can do them in any order at any time and it doesn't matter how many of them you complete. Maybe ask someone you know to help you draw up the list.

P

pando12718

Aug 1, 2023
look into buddhism. eight noble truths, what it teaches us about suffering