illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
is there a way to get a one way train trip for free? i was told that there is a possibility if you bring ID with you that you can pay 'next time'. i dont know how much of this is true, but i need someway to get there while being skint. any suggestions?

Reactions: Fear191829218
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I tried to pay when I was on the train via the app but they wouldn't let me on the train.

Reactions: illbeinthegarage
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Do they even check wether you have a ticket or not during Corona? They would be putting the staff at high risk.

Reactions: illbeinthegarage
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
is there a way to get a one way train trip for free? i was told that there is a possibility if you bring ID with you that you can pay 'next time'. i dont know how much of this is true, but i need someway to get there while being skint. any suggestions?

Don't ask this question on the train megathread, they will just suggest throwing yourself in front of it as the solution! :))

Reactions: illbeinthegarage and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Don't ask this question on the train megathread, they will just suggest throwing yourself in front of it as the solution! :))
It can be considered a free train trip as well if done right

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Exhausted1705, illbeinthegarage and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It can be considered a free train trip as well if done right

That was my point!

May only be a short distance traveled, but no other passengers in the way, and the view is to die for! :))

Reactions: Exhausted1705, illbeinthegarage and AnxietyAttack44