etherealdemise

etherealdemise

Nov 13, 2022
I've decided ctb via gun is probably the best option as it's quick and 100% reliable if you know what you're doing. I'm concerned because I have absolutely no knowledge about guns/prices which ones to use etc. I'm 18 in the USA which I think is enough to buy a gun legally? Help please I absolutely despise existing

P

popr

Aug 28, 2023
hey would you like to discuss this in a more private setting like discord dms?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey! I have some experience with this. I bought a 12 gauge shotgun not too long ago (I'm 19, from ny) and it was surprisingly much easier than I thought. Self defense or hunting is really the only excuse you need. Practicing how to shoot it (getting used to the kickback and all that) is pretty important I'd say. And making sure you know where to shoot. Also making sure you have the right bullets. Definitely read up on some of the threads here, there's lots of good info. I'm sorry that you're at this point. Life really isn't fair. I hope some of this helped. All the best, bb

KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
Best gun for CTB?
Istockphoto 1308632044 612x612

I would think most handguns and shotguns are fine and much easier to obtain though.

Reactions: pumpkins334234
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I've decided ctb via gun is probably the best option as it's quick and 100% reliable if you know what you're doing. I'm concerned because I have absolutely no knowledge about guns/prices which ones to use etc. I'm 18 in the USA which I think is enough to buy a gun legally? Help please I absolutely despise existing
I am so sorry it has come to this. I want to go this way too. I am disabled and I can't take the pain anymore.

• Love
Reactions: grungy自殺 and inanotherlife
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

All apologies.....
Jan 9, 2024
Sorry if you're feeling that way, i do also want to end it all with that method