• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Any benzos will work for my situation but preferably alprazolam. I'll ctb in about 2 weeks. Until then, I want to try to acquire benzos so the process will be easier for me. Can anyone give me advice on how I can get a prescription for them? I don't want vague reasons as to why I need them. I want a believable reason, if anyone knows how I can convince the doctor to prescribe me it and is willing to apprise me on how I can do so, it'd be held high in my regard. Thanks in advance to anyone reading this post and is keen to help me out.

XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
What I did was find a psychiatrist and told them I was having panic attacks that were affecting every aspect of my life. Also mentioned I tried all the other stuff like working out, meditation, eating right etc... walked out with a script soon after.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
madhatguy

madhatguy

Feb 2, 2023
Got my benzo prescription (albeit legitimately) for panic attacks as well. I would definitely recommend going that route if you're going to make something up. Definitely try to stress the severity of them, lest you get prescribed something lower-level.

• Informative
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Something like Xanax ?
You can go to the doctor and say you have anxiety, stress crisis

• Informative
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Got my benzo prescription (albeit legitimately) for panic attacks as well. I would definitely recommend going that route if you're going to make something up. Definitely try to stress the severity of them, lest you get prescribed something lower-level.
I need more detail, though. Can you pm me some things I could say to the doctor?

M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
I was prescribed clonazepam for restless arms and legs at night. This was legitimate though. I had already tried quinine which is their go to medication for restless legs.

• Informative
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
And did the psychiatrist prescribe you benzos? What else did you tell them?
Yeah the psychiatrist prescribed benzos but it was low dose.

Also told the psychiatrist I was desperate and utilizing fast acting anti anxiety meds was the last resort due to its addictive nature and if possible I would like to start at a low dose. My goal was quantity so it all worked out.

• Informative