AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
I've decided to ctb by the end of this week. My SN is otw along with other supplies. Any advice for putting myself in a peaceful state during these last days? I feel immensely isolated from everyone and everything (I live in the middle of nowhere with my mother so the isolation isn't my choice). I'm tired of lamenting what could have/ should have been inside my head. I've decided to put an end to it all after four years of going back and forth on ctb. I think I'll clean my room today. What else should I do to feel at ease?

lovechaos

lovechaos

Should I give up or keep suffering...,
Nov 17, 2023
Hugging your mother mighty bring some peace

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
just ride out how you feel. I know some may disagree with me on this, but I purchased SN back in June and it's still hidden away as I just haven't found the right moment or felt truly at ease with my decision. I'm sure you would much rather be at somewhat ease in your last moments than be panicking over what you had done, so just wait until it feels right. Also, try to avoid taking any other substance with it, as it can affect absorption of the SN (i.e alcohol).

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

if it were my last week, I'd try my best enjoy things that kept me going like reading books but also giving yourself time to reflect on this

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Does music help or films? I usually put something on in the background to try and reflect or change my moods. I think I'd be treating myself to the things that have meant most in my life before I went. Favourite things. Making the most of having a body with senses.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland and Deleted member 65988