gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
I'd like to hear about anyone who knows where to find lethal ones online/any kind of powerful venom. Also if it is reliable to take a lethal cocktail and hang afterwards or I may mess it up.

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
With a little time spent searching, you will quickly find threads and resources to aide with using the deep web/dark net for procuring opioids. A "venom," generally speaking, would not be recommended due to pain and other complicating factors.

As for your second question: if hanging is a reliable method, and if a "lethal" cocktail is reliable, then surely both of them combined will be doubly effective. However, your rate of success will be largely determined by your successful application of either method in question.

• Informative
Reactions: silentcicada
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
With a little time spent searching, you will quickly find threads and resources to aide with using the deep web/dark net for procuring opioids. A "venom," generally speaking, would not be recommended due to pain and other complicating factors.

As for your second question: if hanging is a reliable method, and if a "lethal" cocktail is reliable, then surely both of them combined will be doubly effective. However, your rate of success will be largely determined by your successful application of either method in question.
Yes, I found some threads but it's only regarding benzos, not opioids as they are hard to find even on dark web. If u have threads/information to share abt that id be grateful.

Thanks

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Yes, I found some threads but it's only regarding benzos, not opioids as they are hard to find even on dark web. If u have threads/information to share abt that id be grateful.

Thanks
I don't believe that we are allowed to link or name particular distributors, sellers, sites, etc. I should restate that the *only* place you will be able to purchase these things online will be through the dark net. If you are having particular trouble finding markets, I would suggest trying a few different tor search engines or requesting more specific help from more appropriate forums (there are others that are specifically dedicated to the purpose of discussing the various markets and their legitimacy, accessibility, and safety).
p.s. I am not sure why you are having difficulty finding opioids over benzos. I myself can find them with a few clicks and key presses.

• Informative
Reactions: findsometime and silentcicada
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
I don't believe that we are allowed to link or name particular distributors, sellers, sites, etc. I should restate that the *only* place you will be able to purchase these things online will be through the dark net. If you are having particular trouble finding markets, I would suggest trying a few different tor search engines or requesting more specific help from more appropriate forums (there are others that are specifically dedicated to the purpose of discussing the various markets and their legitimacy, accessibility, and safety).
p.s. I am not sure why you are having difficulty finding opioids over benzos. I myself can find them with a few clicks and key presses.
okay, thanks for reply.

L

LeoSS

Oct 20, 2023
Every book out there reports glowingly about one drug that's impossible for the average person to obtain (as are most drugs). That's why we're here looking for alternatives.