• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I need to shower real bad but I keep procrastinating.

• Love
Reactions: shush, Spitfire, Good4Nothing and 2 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Think about how fresh you'll feel afterwards. It will only take a few minutes.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and ZardozOmega
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
You can always take a hot shower, it can relax a person.

Reactions: shush, Ghost2211 and ZardozOmega
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Reactions: shush, Deleted member 14573 and Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You just have to do it. Why 2 hours?

Reactions: Ghost2211 and ZardozOmega
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
2 hours sounds really cool though. I do take a long time in the shower, but don't be pressured to take a shower in a short amount of time. It's your decision of course.

Reactions: Ghost2211
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
You just have to do it. Why 2 hours?
I don't shower very often at all, so even I do happen to shower I like to clean myself throughly

Reactions: shush and Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't shower very often at all, so even I do happen to shower I like to clean myself throughly
That makes sense. I am actually a master at staying clean without showers. My body does not get very smelly very easily I noticed, but I still feel gross after a month or so anyway, and then start wanting to get really clean, and then put it off for another month apparently lately.

I think it is overrated myself but I do like it too when I am functioning better, so I see why it is a thing.

Reactions: shush and Ghost2211
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I usually focus on the positives. Feeling fresh after. It feels nice to take a long hot shower. It's also nice here, because it's winter, to snuggle up in blankets after. But I don't know if that would work in Brazil lol. But putting on clean clothes after also feels good.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Focus on how relaxing and warm it is, and how much better your body feels after. Pushing yourself to do it is the hardest part.

Reactions: Spitfire
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
a month or so
I wish I could go a month or more. My problem is I get itchy after a few days and then there's no other choice but to face the water.

Reactions: shush, Ghost2211 and Good4Nothing
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I wish I could go a month or more. My problem is I get itchy after a few days and then there's no other choice but to face the water.
The head and groin definitely yes they do get itchy, and that sucks, but after a certain point if you are at least cleanly enough to avoid bugs and fungal infections then it goes away.

Hahahahaaa ha *coughs in remembering another member

Last edited:
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I procrastinate showering, too. But I do wash my undercarriage at the sink every day, and my face. Fortunately I don't have a strong odor, so the smell of my clothes easily overpowers my BO. Unfortunately I have Italian hair, and boy does it get greasy after a day or two. But I actually like it greasy. It's dark and shiny and easier to manage.

Oh yah... how do I find motivation. I just tell myself how good the hot water will feel and how clean and warm I'll feel after.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
The head and groin definitely yes they do get itchy, and that sucks, but after a certain point if you are at least cleanly enough to avoid bugs and fungal infections then it goes away.

Hahahahaaa ha *coughs in remembering another member
I have eczema, so its all over itchiness for me :( and have to try to balance washing too little vs washing too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThrownAwayTom and Ghost2211
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Itchy butt usually gets me into the shower. I'm not proud of it, but whatever gets the job done.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This thread made me want to shower.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gena, aeon, shush and 3 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I wait until I feel extremely filthy before I have the motivation to take one. I don't interact with people outside so I'm not too concern with my hygiene.

• Hugs
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Taking a shower is actual work for me but I still do it pretty much every day. This is due to my physical struggle. I dont like water because I have been traumatized by it also. I love the after effect though. It's all about the after effect for me. One method that I could never do would be drowning.

• Hugs