L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Am staying in Brighton which is not my usual hood, after being threatened with rape by someone I had trusted who scammed me. Erm. my mental health is tankijng and all I want is some weed edibles/Ketamine then I would have a better time. But I don't have suppliers.

How to get drugs in a new area?

I have googled, but only come up with help for addicts.

Whereas without drugs the suicidal thoughts are the worst so far this year. I don't know if I can last this out

so any tips? Thank you

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
The onion fields (DNM) are a human interaction-free option, not really location specific but can be a bit of effort and takes time to deliver in the post.
Approaching a homeless person and asking if they know where to find whatever you're after can work, if you're not too anxious about approaching and offer to buy them a bit or give some cash for their trouble they might hook you up.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you. I've read about some dodgy stuff being sold as Ketamine, so probably not safe to get that. I'm scared of enduring this time without drugs.

I wish we could just have legal and tested suppliers. Everyone I've met recently that uses drugs has trauma. Anyone woul dneed drugs if they'd been through abuse. Then they get judged for self medicating.
I have looked at TOR before but find it quite hard to use. I can try it again I guess..

Is it okay to use without a VPN on my own computer? I got confused about whether or not to use a VPN