karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I attempted suicide but I failed. I don't want to breath anymore everything feels different since I failed, feel like a dead woman walking—emotionless, empty, and I can't see the light. This is no joke. I'm in pain and I just have to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: tvo, kunikuzushi, sadandlonely99 and 10 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
A lot of us have walked in those shoes. It really, really sucks. Xx

Reactions: Mateira, Joarga, myusername890 and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Failing is so agonizing. I'm sorry u have to go through this. 🫂

Reactions: Mateira, sadandlonely99, myusername890 and 2 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
A lot of us have walked in those shoes. It really, really sucks. Xx
I don't know what to do anymore. I even wished to go insane or crazy at least if I'm crazy I won't feel this pain
I
Failing is so agonizing. I'm sorry u have to go through this. 🫂
It's. like I'm forced to live why can't I just die? People die every second from stupid stuff. Why I'm still here living with this pain it's like I'm being punished and forced to take the pain and be ok with it. I don't know what to do anymore

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, sadandlonely99, leavingthesoultrap and 4 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
It's impossible for me too...
that is why I am here

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890 and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
It's impossible for me too...
that is why I am here
At least we can express how we feel here but the resources are not helpful. I can't get N or even SN even tho I'm not sure if I can drink salty drink but at this point I'm willing to drink anything and if I get SN I don't know how to but the other medications that goes with the plan.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
At least we can express how we feel here but the resources are not helpful. I can't get N or even SN even tho I'm not sure if I can drink salty drink but at this point I'm willing to drink anything and if I get SN I don't know how to but the other medications that goes with the plan.
true the resources are just information nothing more,

SN is the most praised method on this site, but in my opinion, there are many downsides to the SN method too... just like you mentioned

N would kill us all if we had it, but that is the exact problem as it is close to impossible to get so it does not matter

besides N and other methods, I think there are many bad methods, also among the resources on this site,
but we as humans have been able to off ourselves since forever, so it cannot be impossible-- just the most difficult decision (and last) of your life (if you succeed)

the difficult part is the actual action, which this forum cannot help you with and is only up to you and me individually... but that is exactly the problem, isn't it?

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Artemisia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and awful what you go through, I find it horrible how trying to die can go wrong and lead to worse suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the pain, I find it cruel how people suffer so much with no straightforward way to just peacefully die.

• Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99 and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
true the resources are just information nothing more,

SN is the most praised method on this site, but in my opinion, there are many downsides to the SN method too... just like you mentioned

N would kill us all if we had it, but that is the exact problem as it is close to impossible to get so it does not matter

besides N and other methods, I think there are many bad methods, also among the resources on this site,
but we as humans have been able to off ourselves since forever, so it cannot be impossible-- just the most difficult decision (and last) of your life (if you succeed)

the difficult part is the actual action, which this forum cannot help you with and is only up to you and me individually... but that is exactly the problem, isn't it?
It's actually and you're right! I'm going to try harder I can't just sit here miserable like that.. I'm don't I don't want this life or anything comes with it..
That must be really dreadful and awful what you go through, I find it horrible how trying to die can go wrong and lead to worse suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the pain, I find it cruel how people suffer so much with no straightforward way to just peacefully die.
Thank you so much! Yes it's insane how we can't die because everything is illegal as if they care or something.. just to make us work like slaves. I just $480 water bill! I called them to see why it's high but they were closed.. here in America the government is literally stealing our money..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99 and divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Thank you so much! Yes it's insane how we can't die because everything is illegal as if they care or something.. just to make us work like slaves. I just $480 water bill! I called them to see why it's high but they were closed.. here in America the government is literally stealing our money..
Are you set on only using pharmaceuticals or is gun or hanging an option for you?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
I just wish I could help. I will never accept that governments do not have a program for people who decide to die peacefully. They lead so many people to violent methods and they seem to take pleasure in it. What kind of people are these?

Reactions: Whatever♡ and karmaisabitch
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I attempted suicide but I failed. I don't want to breath anymore everything feels different since I failed, feel like a dead woman walking—emotionless, empty, and I can't see the light. This is no joke. I'm in pain and I just have to die.
I am so sorry my friend

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I just wish I could help. I will never accept that governments do not have a program for people who decide to die peacefully. They lead so many people to violent methods and they seem to take pleasure in it. What kind of people are these?
They're a bunch of dark triad pieces of shit.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
A

Aya&Dazy

Nov 11, 2022
When I'm sad, I wanna die but I couldn't do it, seriously I just come here to read comments. So I realize that I'm not alone. In my real life, I don't know why people are so mean to me. Maybe I'm look weak and seem like an easy target. But here, people are so much kinder. Whenever I'm down, I will be here reading all the threads. Hugs. You're not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Are you set on only using pharmaceuticals or is gun or hanging an option for you?
There is no I can do hanging the idea freak me out can you imagine my brother seeing me hanging he prob will never sleep. I thought about guns since there is no pain but I don't know how to use them! If I ever do it will be far away from home and none can find me..
Thank you so much my friend! Evil people!!
When I'm sad, I wanna die but I couldn't do it, seriously I just come here to read comments. So I realize that I'm not alone. In my real life, I don't know why people are so mean to me. Maybe I'm look weak and seem like an easy target. But here, people are so much kinder. Whenever I'm down, I will be here reading all the threads. Hugs. You're not alone.
You're definitely not alone too, my friend ❤️
They're a bunch of dark triad pieces of shit.
Agree!!
I am so sorry my friend
Thank you so much my friend! I'm just not happy..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aya&Dazy and divinemistress36
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I don't know what to do anymore. I even wished to go insane or crazy at least if I'm crazy I won't feel this pain
I

It's. like I'm forced to live why can't I just die? People die every second from stupid stuff. Why I'm still here living with this pain it's like I'm being punished and forced to take the pain and be ok with it. I don't know what to do anymore
I think that all the time …. People die everyday from illness accidents …. Why am I forced to stay here? Why can't that be me. Or why can't I trade places with someone who wants to live … yeah it's like I'm being punished and forced to suffer. I get it

Reactions: divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I think that all the time …. People die everyday from illness accidents …. Why am I forced to stay here? Why can't that be me. Or why can't I trade places with someone who wants to live … yeah it's like I'm being punished and forced to suffer. I get it
Exactly! I'm thinking a lot about how to kms and my head hurts from thinking about but not doing it.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
There is no I can do hanging the idea freak me out can you imagine my brother seeing me hanging he prob will never sleep. I thought about guns since there is no pain but I don't know how to use them! If I ever do it will be far away from home and none can find me..
Got you, yeah definitely wouldn't want your brother to be the one to find you. They can look complicated if you haven't been around them, but you'd probably be surprised how simple they are to use. You can go to a range where staff will show you how to use them or even watch videos, but it's one of those things that's much more user-friendly than it looks.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Got you, yeah definitely wouldn't want your brother to be the one to find you. They can look complicated if you haven't been around them, but you'd probably be surprised how simple they are to use. You can go to a range where staff will show you how to use them or even watch videos, but it's one of those things that's much more user-friendly than it looks.
I live a lone after my son died but my brother came to help me with the court.. I didn't ask him because I know I'm going to kms but he came anyway.. I think he's leaving next month tho he's an FBI he travels a lot.. I gotta find away out soon.. wish me luck my friend

femaletwink

femaletwink

Just being silly :3
Nov 1, 2023
I am so sorry that this has happened to you, I know that someday you will find a freedom from the pain and an end to your suffering. <3

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I live a lone after my son died but my brother came to help me with the court.. I didn't ask him because I know I'm going to kms but he came anyway.. I think he's leaving next month tho he's an FBI he travels a lot.. I gotta find away out soon.. wish me luck my friend
Definitely wishing you the best.