• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I'm going to be CTB pretty soon and I want to make sure everything works out perfectly. I'm using one of those at home pull up bars and the belt for a robe. Any tips? I'm also gonna take some ativan and seroquel to help me feel a little calm.

Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Are you sure you can't just buy some hemp rope from Lowe's and make your noose that way? I worry that the belt will break off and you'll be a vegetable

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Are you sure you can't just buy some hemp rope from Lowe's and make your noose that way? I worry that the belt will break off and you'll be a vegetable
It's pretty sturdy, I've tested it. It's not like a "belt" belt it's like a robe so it's really strong.

Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
It's pretty sturdy, I've tested it. It's not like a "belt" belt it's like a robe so it's really strong.
Ok and how tall is the pull up bar ? Also alchohol helped me in my last attempt so maybe that would help you do it

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Just make sure that you won't be found for at least a couple of hours after you're gone.

Other than that if you're going for full suspension it's hard to fail as long as you actually start hanging, but getting to that stage and overcoming the SI involved can be hard.

Reactions: Antiquated and Metalhead
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Ok and how tall is the pull up bar ? Also alchohol helped me in my last attempt so maybe that would help you do it
It's attached to the top of a door and it's the door is around 7 feet. Kinda like this

Amazon product ASIN B087BZPH4G
Just make sure that you won't be found for at least a couple of hours after you're gone.

Other than that if you're going for full suspension it's hard to fail as long as you actually start hanging, but getting to that stage and overcoming the SI involved can be hard.
Hours? I've heard all is takes is around 30 min to an hour, I won't have hours but I should have minimum over two hours.

C

Carly97

Oct 21, 2020
I'm going to be CTB pretty soon and I want to make sure everything works out perfectly. I'm using one of those at home pull up bars and the belt for a robe. Any tips? I'm also gonna take some ativan and seroquel to help me feel a little calm.
Can an overweight person hang themselves?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Based on the dozens of hanging videos I have watched, I think as long as your rope is strong and attached to something that's not going to move or break and you use the right knot and are not found - it WILL work. The issue is what kind of death you will have. Some people go limp and unconscious quickly and others have horrible agonising deaths. The last hanging video I watched put the fear of god into me, it was horrible!

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
The issue is what kind of death you will have. Some people go limp and unconscious quickly and others have horrible agonising deaths. The last hanging video I watched put the fear of god into me, it was horrible!
Because they fuck it up by using a ligature that's too thick and/or doesn't tighten properly, it's placement on their neck is all fucked up and the entire thing ends up being a disaster.
That's why you should do your research, buy a proper rope, test your setup and so on, instead of half-assing it. If you prepare the risk of suffering is minimal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silenos
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Because they fuck it up by using a ligature that's too thick and/or doesn't tighten properly
I wonder if OP's use of a robe belt will not work by being too thick to compress the arteries correctly?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The last hanging video I watched put the fear of god into me, it was horrible!
Was that the one of the girl in the bathroom? I saw that one on youtube. The ones I saw on bestgore were all quick and seemed like they went very fast. About three or four minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: albino_elk
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Was that the one of the girl in the bathroom? I saw that one on youtube. The ones I saw on bestgore were all quick and seemed like they went very fast. About three or four minutes.
No it was an indian man in a room. I've seen several where people struggled to breathe - in once case for 8 minutes!

• Aww..
Reactions: albino_elk
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Tbh, I'd be more comfortable with a fixed anchor point because pull up bars do occasionally slip, but if that's your place make sure the frame is sturdy. Mine has drywall behind it so the frame expanded. Also, my pull up bar came with additional screws, if yours did too I'd recommend attaching them to make sure the bar stays up. Depending on the setup you're using you might also want to consider the direction of torque possibly unwinding the bar. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Meditation guide
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Based on the dozens of hanging videos I have watched, I think as long as your rope is strong and attached to something that's not going to move or break and you use the right knot and are not found - it WILL work. The issue is what kind of death you will have. Some people go limp and unconscious quickly and others have horrible agonising deaths. The last hanging video I watched put the fear of god into me, it was horrible!
I would love to see that vid:v

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
is it sure that i faint After max 1 minute by doing full suspension? In my tests i never come near to the sweet point and my windpipe burns like hell already by a bit pressure :/
dont want to choke horrible with counciouss after put my weight into the noose...

Reactions: Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
is it sure that i faint After max 1 minute by doing full suspension? In my tests i never come near to the sweet point and my windpipe burns like hell already by a bit pressure :/
dont want to choke horrible with counciouss after put my weight into the noose...
By the sounds of that I think you have not found the carotid arteries, you shouldn't have pain in your windpipe. Try this test that I do. I put one hand right under my jaw and press down with two fingers on each side. You should feel a strong pulse and then start to feel faint. Also try and clench your fists because that seems to make my vision go blurry quicker. Sorry if this still doesn't work for you.

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
thank you for answer. yeah my arterias are very deep and i have low blood pressure always. Not easy to find it and of i push the points under my jaw, o notice that anything is happen but not so much. after a few seconds i feel ok as before doesnt matter how strong i push. that is why i asked of it is sure to faint by full suspension... I read for full it is Not so important to find the sweet spot because gravity will do the job.
mhm ...
No it was an indian man in a room. I've seen several where people struggled to breathe - in once case for 8 minutes!
Damn thing. 8 Minutes... I read IT could last 15 Minutes until you are choked...
Hanging could ne peaceful but is seems that there are more people Who has deep hidden arterias.

Last edited:
Reactions: Octavina