• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AngelJuttichot

AngelJuttichot

Nov 18, 2023
Simple as the title ask questions if need be and god bless you all.

Nearly forgot, where would be the best place to do it if so?

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I have considered this but it seems to be wildly unpredictable. You've no idea exactly how pure the heroin you may buy is.

Anyways, I hear mixing it with other depressants such as alcohol and especially an overdose of benzodiazepines increase the risk of death.

AngelJuttichot

AngelJuttichot

Nov 18, 2023
I have considered this but it seems to be wildly unpredictable. You've no idea exactly how pure the heroin you may buy is.

Anyways, I hear mixing it with other depressants such as alcohol and especially an overdose of benzodiazepines increase the risk of death.
I'll check what prescription things I have and get back to you, hopefully

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023

Why benzos? My understanding is that benzos by themselves are impossible to overdose on. How does it supplement heroin?

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
Speed ball it with another high power drug so you get double fucked up. Or try and find one of the dodgy dealers who mix Fentanyl into it.

AngelJuttichot

AngelJuttichot

Nov 18, 2023
Speed ball it with another high power drug so you get double fucked up. Or try and find one of the dodgy dealers who mix Fentanyl into it.
I won't eat or drink anything beforehand, and i'm not even sure on the purity, so thats good. I don't recommend anyone else does this tho

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
I've been considering this but the problem I'd face is that I've been on pretty hardcore prescription opiates for... Six years now, due to pretty serious chronic pain. Even if I came off them, I have no idea how long it would take for my tolerance to reduce (if it even would) to the point where an amount that would usually work for ctb would work for me šŸ„ŗ

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i think heroin is a pretty easy drug to overdose on by itself so maybe if u mix it with something and take 2-3x the max dose would be enough

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I always figured I'd scope out some good dope. Then just buy like $100.00 worth. Cook it all up with as much water as the rig will hold. Make a saturated solution and send it home. Golden shot.