• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifeisnotforme

Sep 25, 2023
i don't have enough materials on hand like drugs or a rope or somewhere to tie it to, or a sharp blade. And i cannot buy them either.

please help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: _apathetic, SymphonysofAgony, garrypallister99 and 2 others
roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
Hi dude, you need to think about suffering or survive from an failed attept. The survival instinct is real and you should reavaliate that as well. That's why it's so hard to kill yourself with a knife, for example...taking any drug like ibuprofen can kill you if you take like 24 pills at the same time, but you'll be hospitalized and it's getting worse because they know that you're a suicidal and the access to "things" will become almost impossible. It depends where you live...some countries there're drug dealers in every corner, it's all about checking out your possibities. thats it

Reactions: ipunp, silentcicada and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hi dude, you need to think about suffering or survive from an failed attept. The survival instinct is real and you should reavaliate that as well. That's why it's so hard to kill yourself with a knife, for example...taking any drug like ibuprofen can kill you if you take like 24 pills at the same time, but you'll be hospitalized and it's getting worse because they know that you're a suicidal and the access to "things" will become almost impossible. It depends where you live...some countries there're drug dealers in every corner, it's all about checking out your possibities. thats it
What are the best drugs to OD on?

L

lifeisnotforme

Sep 25, 2023
yeah i hate the survival instinct too

Reactions: sserafim
roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
What are the best drugs to OD on?
I'm not into drugs, I use xanax and amitryl for depression but there's a lot of material available here from people with more experience. Im more like the "gun" guy, shotgun and goodbye. The problems with drugs is the isolation. If you try on your bathroom, boom, hospital. And with less resources it¡s probably not a fatal dose, but my dad tried to kill himself with Warfarine, it's a anticoagulant and anyone can buy it with a prescription. But we found him and he survived. And it's the law, you need to call emergency if you find someone that tried to kill himself, here you can go to jail if you ignore that and leave the victim without rescue. And please, don't try Warfarine, it's a horrible death, you start to bleed from all your holes and internally and you keep conscious all the time. Warfarine, NO.

Reactions: sserafim
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
i don't have enough materials on hand like drugs or a rope or somewhere to tie it to, or a sharp blade. And i cannot buy them either.

please help me.
Alcohol, rocks in a bag and a body of water

JerahmeelThunderdoG

JerahmeelThunderdoG

Sep 27, 2023
If painless death is not the primary goal, but effectiveness is, then our world is extremely mortal. A gas stove can be a source of deadly danger, but it is dangerous not only for you, but also for those around you. For example, a body dropped from a height of 50m will fall for 3 seconds.
h=(at^2)/2
50=(10t^2)/2
100=10t^2
t=√10=3.16
In one article, I saw that a speed of about 110km/h is deadly for a person, which is about 31m/s. And the speed reached as a result of falling for 3.16 seconds will be exactly 31m/s.
Note that clothes are made of fabric that can be torn into rags, and rags can be made into a rope. If the rags clearly cannot withstand weight, they can be braided, which will improve their strength characteristics. It is also worth noting that tying hands behind the back can prevent unwanted attempts to interrupt the process. Trees are a great place to hang various things.

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture and sserafim
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Some people have refused food and water, check it out.

Reactions: ipunp and SymphonysofAgony
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023

please help me.
Jumping, train method, oven method, or maybe try a microwave. Overdose or get a box cutter and get it done.

M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
I am deeply suicidal, in fact I've made my plans and I feel strangely at peace. Call me a hypocrite, but I would never encourage anyone else to take their
own life. But, whatever you do, please, please, please don't select a method that involves other people like jumping into traffic or in front of trains.

The trauma you then cause is real - and if you do survive the injuries you're left with are just as horrific.

Reactions: I8meself, Clasrink and DarknessInMe
SymphonysofAgony

SymphonysofAgony

Dying to live, living to die.
Aug 3, 2023
I am also someone who's left to find a method with few materials as possible, as I can't buy anything since my bank account is connected to my moms so she see my purchases, and I am often at home with her so I can't just stick my head in the oven - plus I don't want the house to explode LOL. I have considered drowning in my bathtub at night, would it work??
I understand not being able to hang oneself as there's nothing to hang from in my home either.
Would trying to suffocate oneself under a blanket work? Just staying under a blanket and breathing as little as possible?

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
50+ years ago, many homes were heated with coal gas, which partly consists of carbon monoxide. You could stick your head in the oven and get pretty much the same effect as running a hose from your car's exhaust pipe and into the passenger compartment of your car.

There probably are places that still use coal gas, but it's mostly been replaced by natural gas, which is a whole lot harder to off yourself with.

I have no idea what the "microwave method" is, but it sounds horrific.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
A dead liver, it can only filter 20g of sugar a day, it ages quickly when overworked.

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
3 packets of paracetamol, 40% liquor and a packet of aspirin. it works. it's very painful. but it works. you have about 3-5 days of pain before you'll find peace. if your desperate and have no other route, it will work as long as you don't get medical treatment, which is easier said than done when you feel it. idk. SI will interfere with most blood loss methods aswell as drowning. better to do something that you cannot take back in order to mitigate the SI

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
I've thought about throwing my hair dryer in the tub but that survival instinct is a bitch & I can't do that. I just want to go out and never wake again, not hear and feel a buzz or zapping or smell my flesh burning. I've actually tried 3 times with different pills and failed every effing time. Please post when you find an answer. The fourth try for me needs to be the final one.