A

anon_2020e

Aug 4, 2020
Hi does anyone know how to end it on a mh ward ?? In the uk mh ward.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Hey, I've no experience on a ward but those places are designed to be as suicide proof as possible. No matter what you end up doing, it'll be better for you to engage with them

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@anon_2020e, I'm sorry you're on a ward. There's really nothing you can do to kill yourself there; you're being monitored very closely. Please try to stay calm and get as much rest as you can. Once you get out you can think about how you want to proceed, and the fastest way out is to present the behaviour and attitudes they want to see.

If you want to talk about what happened, people here are goid listeners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink and GoneGoneGone
Yahoel

Yahoel

Currently in Denial
Apr 5, 2020
I don't know of any high success rate method in your case. But let me give you advice. If they don't plan to keep you for all too long you're better off by just playing along their little games and pretend you're getting better and continue your journey onwards once you're out. Else you'll either get busted and will be "punished " accordingly or your unreliable method will fail and you'll end up worse than before.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
A

anon_2020e

Aug 4, 2020
Currently on a section 3 there sending me to placement which obv I disputing but no one is supporting me coming out in the community

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How long are you there for. I think there isn't a big chance of you being successful, I haven't personally been in a ward but I have read about peoples' experiences.

A

anon_2020e

Aug 4, 2020
I've been on this ward about 6 weeks and there looking at year long placement I'm currently on 121 I have made ligatures and I have a blade feel like slitting my throat

• Aww..
Reactions: Brink
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've been on this ward about 6 weeks and there looking at year long placement I'm currently on 121 I have made ligatures and I have a blade feel like slitting my throat
I think there's a megathread about the throat slicing method. You should read it to make sure you do it correctly (if you do at all, just trying to help-not suggesting)

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Dude...I understand the desire to have it all be overwith (clearly lol, I'm here right?) But you're talking about ctb in a place that is specifically designed to stop people from doing it. People with no supervision and a reliable method often still fail. I know it sucks, but you really need to wait until your situation/chance of success improves. Otherwise, all you're likely to accomplish is buying yourself an even longer stay =(

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink and elfgyoza