D

Deadinsidekillme

Jul 15, 2020
I need ideas for a quick and painless way to die. I am disabled and can't walk far at all, I don't want my gamily catching me, I don't have a car, gun or anything to make it easy, i live in a travel trailer so it makes options even more sparse.. I cannot talk it anymore

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I need ideas for a quick and painless way to die. I am disabled and can't walk far at all, I don't want my gamily catching me, I don't have a car, gun or anything to make it easy, i live in a travel trailer so it makes options even more sparse.. I cannot talk it anymore
with what circumstance youre in, it cant really be "fast".
hanging is your best bet.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and fastFWD
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm so sorry you're in this position =( Your post made me realize that as miserable and sad as I am, I'm still more fortunate than some. This life feels like a prison at the best of times...not having options to even end it would only increase the horrible feeling. It sounds like your best...maybe only...option is to try to find some N, since its often reported that it looks like the deceased died in their sleep. But if your situation is as restrictive as you say, you may not have the privacy, money, or ability to order something like that. I hope someone out there has a good idea for you, I sure don't, and again I couldn't be sorrier.