• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Method will be exit bag. I will do it in a hotel and away from the remote control and everything so I don't turn that on when I pass out. But how else can I be quiet as rock make sure that no one makes a noise complaint? I once saw something about someone on here who took SN in a hotel and when she passed out, someone made a noise complaint (but it was NOT on the remote, she did NOT turn on the TV or anything, someone made a noise complaint just because she passed out and made a thud when she hit the floor). I used to work in customer service and could see some people doing that. Thanks in advance.
Method will be exit bag. I will do it in a hotel and away from the remote control and everything so I don't turn that on when I pass out. But how else can I be quiet as to make sure that no one makes a noise complaint? I once saw something about someone on here who took SN in a hotel and when she passed out, someone made a noise complaint (but it was NOT on the remote, she did NOT turn on the TV or anything, someone made a noise complaint just because she passed out and made a thud when she hit the floor). I used to work in customer service and could see some people doing that. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Could you get a room on the ground floor so there is nobody below to hear you collapse on the floor? Or why not just lay down in bed immediately after taking SN so that you won't hit the floor at all?

Reactions: Indieblue and Crematedashes
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'd probably turn on some source of white noise (the air conditioning, radio static) and settle myself into the bathtub with a pillow or two and my exit bag. It's hard to fall out of a bathtub.

I'm sorry about whatever has led you to contemplate this. I hope you make the best possible choices for yourself.

Reactions: Indieblue, Righttodie and Crematedashes
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Method will be exit bag. I will do it in a hotel and away from the remote control and everything so I don't turn that on when I pass out. But how else can I be quiet as rock make sure that no one makes a noise complaint? I once saw something about someone on here who took SN in a hotel and when she passed out, someone made a noise complaint (but it was NOT on the remote, she did NOT turn on the TV or anything, someone made a noise complaint just because she passed out and made a thud when she hit the floor). I used to work in customer service and could see some people doing that. Thanks in advance.

I think i remember this case. it was because she was puking her guts out. Not because she made a thud.

Reactions: Crematedashes
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks everyone! You guys have great suggestions.

I think i remember this case. it was because she was puking her guts out. Not because she made a thud.

Oh damn. Hopefully the guy was concerned about her well being as opposed to getting mad about someone getting sick in a hotel.

Reactions: Rex2019