• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I've been instructed on this pretty well and I think I got it down. But now I fear my test injections of fentanyl are actually subcutaneous on accident.
I am trying to do it in muscle, my bicep. i am female but i have an athletic build, even though im weak and sick now.

how do I actually do this right so I don't mess up? instruct me in detail please.

lunarflower

lunarflower

Mar 12, 2022
Outer thigh is pretty easy if you're injecting yourself. I find sitting down and kind of bunching the muscle up with one hand and injecting with the other works well

Upvote 0
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Please don't get medical advice from a forum. Not everyone who responds will actually know what they're talking about. IM injections are fairly simple, but instruction through text is iffy. Improper injections or injecting fentanyl that contains xylazine can cause necrosis

Reactions: LaVieEnRose and GoatHerder
Upvote 1