V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I'm on a chromebook, but ive downloaded a public/private key generator which appears to crank out what an encryption is supposed to look like, but when i enter it in WHM it says its an invalid format. Could someone please help?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm on a chromebook, but ive downloaded a public/private key generator which appears to crank out what an encryption is supposed to look like, but when i enter it in WHM it says its an invalid format. Could someone please help?
I have no idea what a PGP key is and it's so frustrating.
I'm also trying to use WHM.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Im trying to download the GPU privacy assistant per the instructions on page 1 of the "N from C megathread" but, ya Im so fucking stupid with computers I can't even figure out how to download it LOL

I dont understand any of the fucking terminology. Just a stupid fuck, gonna have to go with SN unless someone walks me thru it

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
If you go on dark.fail you can find the link to dreaddit, basically reddit but for the deep web. There is a "DNM Bible" there which teaches you how to do pretty much everything properly. Simply add /d/DarknetMarketsNoobs to the end of the dreaddit url and look at their wiki.
They have a plethora of information on there on how to stay safe, including answers to your question on what a PGP key is and how it works.

Taken from another thread but maybe this has some info for you on how to do it.

Reactions: Betelgeuse
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Its saying this app cant run on my PC :pfff:

Seriously Im so computer illiterate

Edit: OK I think it might have been because I was downloading it thru the Tor browser, I have gotten further after using regular chrome browser. Either way I am so lost and fully expect to lose my money trying this but whatever.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Im trying to download the GPU privacy assistant per the instructions on page 1 of the "N from C megathread" but, ya Im so fucking stupid with computers I can't even figure out how to download it LOL

I dont understand any of the fucking terminology. Just a stupid fuck, gonna have to go with SN unless someone walks me thru it
Don't worry, you're not the only one.
The directions have been written by computer wizz kids for computer wizz kids
Its saying this app cant run on my PC :pfff:

Seriously Im so computer illiterate

Edit: OK I think it might have been because I was downloading it thru the Tor browser, I have gotten further after using regular chrome browser. Either way I am so lost and fully expect to lose my money trying this but whatever.
Please do let me know how you get on.

Last edited: