SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
Nothing much, someone i fold near my heart told me smoething i really wanna forget or at least stop takikng it personally i just cant i got drunk and cutmyself uttll it stopped hurting and i still think abotu it i wanna go out on the poarch and burn my ski with cigaretees i wanna cut myself more its just fucking stupid why am i even so fuckinh mad if i deservef it its just wreid and i wanna pass out or kill myselg btu i dont have anything i hhave wrttten down for potentioal ctbs
Im getting wasyerd th8x is so funnt

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist
SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
My sjkin burns si nice

WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
You can try to accept it, look at it and asking yourself if there is some truth in it or if it is only a misinterpretation or Gratuitous Wickedness.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
You can try to accept it, look at it and asking yourself if there is some truth in it or if it is only a misinterpretation or Gratuitous Wickedness.
No it wasnt misinterpreted, she apologized and told me that she shouldnt have called me trash among more personal things that I wont share here, said that she wanted to hug me very bad when I was crying at night and it was simply uncalled for
No it wasnt misinterpreted, she apologized and told me that she shouldnt have called me trash among more personal things that I wont share here, said that she wanted to hug me very bad when I was crying at night and it was simply uncalled for
Im still hurt but now a bad cold got me and I cant really think about it much because everything hurts, maybe for the better