ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
One of the main things keeping me from killing myself is thinking of my family finding or having to identify my body. I'm wondering if anybody on here has any good strategies for hiding themselves before they CTB.

A plan I've had for a while is going on a hike and getting lost in the woods like Christopher McCandless did. Maybe tell my roommates some excuse about moving so that people don't come looking for me right away. It's a super flimsy plan though and my body would be found eventually. Any thoughts?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say to do it in a secluded place and/or go very quietly and not attract attention from others. In other words, be as discreet as possible. The woods is a good place, depending on how far the next urban area is (town or city). Also, in trying to prevent your family from finding you body, I suppose you could set up some sort of delayed email or something and let first responders know first, then family. This way, first responders get to your body first, then family/loved ones next.