• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

psychedforsuicide

Apr 22, 2022
hey was wondering if i have a ear tube surgery coming up could i do anything to self sabotage before i take the anaesthesia

Reactions: milkofcalcium
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really doubt it. Unfortunately, this isn't a suicide method.

Reactions: GasMonkey
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Sure would be an easy way to go

Reactions: milkofcalcium
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
circulatory failure due to hypovolaemia in combination with overdosage of anaesthetic agents such as thiopentone, opioids, benzodiazepines or regional anaesthesia

that's what google said, maybe look a bit on google and see. I feel like they might do some test before it and see if you took anything. so I don't think it would work.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I wouldn't risk it. Trying to time it right so you don't black out before the surgeons administer their drugs would be difficult to pull off. Since after all, you know what hospitals are like these days, they say they'll come get you in 20 mins time, but you could end up waiting for over an hour before they finally come to fetch you for the operation.

Really all you'd get out of it are some extra sedative drugs administered via injection. If you have access to dark web or access to benzos online, it's nothing too difficult you couldn't replicate with benzos. (Aren't most sedations just a mixture of benzos and opioids anyways?) I could only imagine someone resorting to this is if they were too broke to buy more benzos online.

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon, Sparr0w and psychedforsuicide
P

psychedforsuicide

Apr 22, 2022
my hospital is really bad at what they do for example my grandpa accidentally shot himself in the hand and the hospital didnt even clean the wound before he was sent to the next hospital
I wouldn't risk it. Trying to time it right so you don't black out before the surgeons administer their drugs would be difficult to pull off. Since after all, you know what hospitals are like these days, they say they'll come get you in 20 mins time, but you could end up waiting for over an hour before they finally come to fetch you for the operation.

Really all you'd get out of it are some extra sedative drugs administered via injection. If you have access to dark web or access to benzos online, it's nothing too difficult you couldn't replicate with benzos. (Aren't most sedations just a mixture of benzos and opioids anyways?) I could only imagine someone resorting to this is if they were too broke to buy more benzos online.
soo.. i doubt that they will even check for anything before they just put me under AND my town is a very small town and the wait time is 30 minutes max

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Did they advise you not to eat or drink anything before the surgery?

I read that when they tell you that it's because all the reflexes in your body shut down under anesthesia. So whatever mechanisms keep food and water in our stomachs - stop functioning - and it can back up into the lungs, esophagus and airways and choke you.

How prevalent that is, I don't know. I imagine millions of people lying and saying they had nothing to eat when they did, and they still survive.

P

psychedforsuicide

Apr 22, 2022
Did they advise you not to eat or drink anything before the surgery?

I read that when they tell you that it's because all the reflexes in your body shut down under anesthesia. So whatever mechanisms keep food and water in our stomachs - stop functioning - and it can back up into the lungs, esophagus and airways and choke you.

How prevalent that is, I don't know. I imagine millions of people lying and saying they had nothing to eat when they did, and they still survive.
yes they did say not to drink or eat anything...i could go out that way... i just want it to be as comfortable as possible.