B

bqhh

Oct 22, 2023
Like the title says does anyone know how to delete site specific history from browser history I need to do it on my smartphone and my laptop before if I decide to go and haven't been able to figure it out just deletes all my history which I guess is fine too was just wondering

Reactions: Yaffle
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Helps to at least browse in incognito mode I'd say. But you can probably just wipe your accounts and phone completely if you're set on it.

Reactions: mafuyu
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
Personally, I use TOR which doesn't track browsing history, but I found SS while searching on Chrome, so I'd probably delete my search history before I CTB. If you're on Chrome you can press command+y and delete specific parts of my search history. If you're on an iPhone, you're probably using safari, in which case you should follow these instructions. I don't think there is a way to only delete parts of your search history on an iPhone.

Reactions: bqhh
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Personally, I use TOR which doesn't track browsing history, but I found SS while searching on Chrome, so I'd probably delete my search history before I CTB. If you're on Chrome you can press command+y and delete specific parts of my search history. If you're on an iPhone, you're probably using safari, in which case you should follow these instructions. I don't think there is a way to only delete parts of your search history on an iPhone.
is ur pfp vflower

also smh don't assume all iphone users use that shitty browser lmaooo

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I use Brave browser on iPhone through a VPN.

If you're only concerned about people physically accessing your phone after you've passed then just make sure to turn off Touch ID or Face ID - either that or turn your phone off as it should need a passcode to restart.

And ensure no one knows your passcode; if in doubt change it for a long one.

Laptop clear your browser history and cache.

Last edited:
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
is ur pfp vflower

also smh don't assume all iphone users use that shitty browser lmaooo
Yes, my pfp is v4flower. She's the best vocaloid. Safari is indeed an inferior browser, but it is the most common one for iPhones, so thet's why I made that assumption.

• Love
Reactions: mafuyu