D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
How to deal with pain? And the fear of failing/ consequeces of failed attempt?

I need to die, I am tired, and unwilling to get better, if I could choose I would want it to be in a "public" place so it is not my sister that finds me. But I can't beat SI, and I don't know how to make it quick... I thought about drowing, maybe a motorcycling accident I feel like Carbon Monoxide poisoning would be the best, but I don't have a car of my own.

I have to end this. It's too much. I hate myself, with good reason and I have no one and nothing to live for, what is the point of existing just to be miserable... can someone help please

Reactions: tpboy and deadfrog
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You wouldn't need a car for the CO method anyways. Not a modern car at least. A charcoal grill inside a tent is the proper way.

L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
How to deal with pain? And the fear of failing/ consequeces of failed attempt?

I need to die, I am tired, and unwilling to get better, if I could choose I would want it to be in a "public" place so it is not my sister that finds me. But I can't beat SI, and I don't know how to make it quick... I thought about drowing, maybe a motorcycling accident I feel like Carbon Monoxide poisoning would be the best, but I don't have a car of my own.

I have to end this. It's too much. I hate myself, with good reason and I have no one and nothing to live for, what is the point of existing just to be miserable... can someone help please
I feel the EXACT same way. I'm scared of so many aspects of ctbing, but living is all too much, and yes, I absolutely hate myself. CO and SN sound good, but require getting so many things, which I am not capable of doing. This trapped feeling is suffocating me…I wish literally!!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I hate how we exist in this world it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it's horrible and cruel how we cannot just have the option to die in peace when we wish to. A suicide attempt going wrong and just leading to more suffering is also what terrifies me, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just cease existing as I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence you are tired of. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: myusername890