• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's hard to explain my situation but it's seems like I always end up in messed up instances like this. Comes with being autistic I guess.

I'll keep it brief. I fought with someone powerful and they hacked my phone, turned the whole community against me

..and outed me to my dad.

I became a pariah here in less than one year and I don't how I can fix this.

It became too much to me that I stopped eating and leaving my room. Somehow everyone passing by our house yells out whatever new shit they find on my old phone. Some follow us whenever we go outside.

It's better now thank f*ck. I went to a psych and got meds to deal with my hyper sensitivity.

I can now deal with the constant curses coming my way.

But I don't know how to stop these people? I feel like even now I wanted to change into a better person... They will never stop anyways.

As for me being disowned.. How do I deal with him visiting me just to cuss me out then at like he didn't do anything?

How can I stop being constantly bullied by both my relatives and people I don't know??

Sigh... This is the only place I can say these things cos my mom doesn't believe anything I say. I am suffering alone and no one believes what I say.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Little_Suzy, pole and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Can you share with us what the hacker found in your phone?

Reactions: MindFrog
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Tell us what was on your phone and what you were outed for. I've seen and heard all sorts.
It's possible to unpick each thing then - the problems on the phone, the bullies, the family x

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm not sure this will help or not (if not my apologies). About 7 years ago, I went to see my son who is married and with a little boy. His wife never liked me but I was always polite and always treated her well. ANyway, when I went to see him he told me to get the fuck out of his house and he never wanted to see me again - like I said this was 7 years ago. NO explanation, no discussion - just total dismissal. MInd you his father wanted nothing to do with him after the divorce never paid child support - we were actually homeless for a time due to the divorce. His father got the house, all money and all the vehicles (he was a good Marine as was the Judge). Okay, so I lived one mile from him and never changed my number. Ive never heard from him again. In order to keep my sanity and to not CTB at the time I walked away - moved away actually 1600 miles away. Okay I ran away. I think of him now and again but I would never trust him to be in my life again. Don't know if this helps - sorry if it doesn't

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MindFrog, casual_existence and LoiteringClouds
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
People like that just want an outlet for their nastiness/anger, etc... Not sure what they found on your phone but only "animals" act like that. You should threaten them with police or something because ultimately they are cowards.

It seems autistic people are more authentic than other people.

• Love
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Can you share with us what the hacker found in your phone?
I use to read fanfiction of wlw. That's how they found out that I'm gay.

When I still use that phone they also saw me visiting SS so they knew I'm suicidal.

They' re very conservative here so my dad still verbally abuse me while pretending like nothing is wrong

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Little_Suzy and HighFlight