• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This is really making me feel miserable. feels like my heart is sinking inside.
Sometimes when my family talks to me, they give some things to me .. if I refuse, they say that they will be useful for me in the future. But, I know I'll not hang on here.
While making plans about some events, they include me in it just like any other family member and say ..you do this at that time.idk this is really getting me. I know that the smile on their face will get erased soon. This is more than what I feel is miserable. Nothing is in my hands. I tried to push them away.. but it gets difficult at times.
I feel like a robber stealing away their smiles. I am unable to do anything always thinking about this. this is too heavy. I am already suffering , I don't want anyone to suffer because of me. I was abandoned emotionally, I hope it should have happened physically too. I just want people to love me less.this is getting heavy.. more than what I can take .
I'm screaming inside myself .don't have any hopes and expectations on me.. I will not be waiting here.
I hope they will forget me eventually and I'll become a memory..good or bad.
I hope this process will be easy for everyone who go through it.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, ShadowOfTheDay, Cookiedough8956 and 1 other person