• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

funkyratlad

funkyratlad

huh
Feb 27, 2020
Whoever finds me will probably be a close family member and I love them all dearly. What are some ways to make this the least traumatizing for someone as possible?

Reactions: Esc9434 and WEASEL1234
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Whoever finds me will probably be a close family member and I love them all dearly. What are some ways to make this the least traumatizing for someone as possible?
If you live in a house maybe leave a note on the door telling them not to open it under any circumstance and call the police.
Edit-- also, if you leave a note to call cops be sure to let them know there's nothing physically dangerous to them if they open the door unless, you are using charcoal or something else 2 deprive the air of of oxygen. And if that's the case be sure to write it on the Note

Last edited:
Reactions: BPD Barbie, Ame and autumnal
funkyratlad

funkyratlad

huh
Feb 27, 2020
If you live in a house maybe leave a note on the door telling them not to open it under any circumstance and call the police.
I was thinking of that as well, thanks

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm going to put notes on my door and something so its hard to open x

Reactions: funkyratlad and autumnal
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
they'll probably not see your body, but the thought of what happened will always remain in the room.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386, Sensei, GinaIsReady and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Although probably almost all friends and family would ignore that, but it's worth a shot.

There are also the options of going to a hotel or other venue, if you can afford it.

WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
SN for sure and the gold standard N if one can afford.

WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
That's ok.
There are lots of research threads that you can look at but I will PM you to explain them. X
Can't pm you as you need to post a few more times to enable messages.
Sodium Nitrite
Nembutal

funkyratlad

funkyratlad

huh
Feb 27, 2020
Can't pm you as you need to post a few more times to enable messages.
Sodium Nitrite
Nembutal
Right, don't worry I looked it up. It seems a pretty good method, though it might be hard to get some of the meds needed hahaha

Reactions: WEASEL1234
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I have simply stopped worrying about what happens after I'm gone. I won't even exist to experience any feelings so it's kinda absurd to even think about it.

Reactions: Tasdevil, Itsbeenreal and WEASEL1234
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
I have simply stopped worrying about what happens after I'm gone. I won't even exist to experience any feelings so it's kinda absurd to even think about it.
Very true.

Reactions: Deleted-User-0
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
no matter who finds you it affects them in someway so I don't care who finds my body. I was considering going to a hotel but I cannot afford to do so. I will just make sure my housemate is asleep before I drink the SN when it comes time. I am over worrying about how it all affect people I have basically lived for others for a decade and now the time is coming to do something for myself that I have wanted to do for years.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I am at a point that I don't care who finds me I just wanna finish this once and for all. I'll spend all March planning everythi g and I'll ctb in April.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
SN for sure and the gold standard N if one can afford.

I'm not sure I agree when it comes to SN. After all, parts of your body turn blue and if I remember correctly it was traumatic for Callie Lewis' mother to find her in that state.

All easily available.

I think an overwhelming majority of all members of this forum would say that N isn't easily available.

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
My plan was always to save up enough money to rent a cheap hotel room for a few nights, then ctb in the bathroom with a note on the door telling them to call the police. I also planned on leaving a sizeable cash tip with a note for the maid or whoever ends up finding the note and having to call the police. I'm not sure if there are better ways of handling it, beyond going out into the middle of the woods or something.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep