• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
Hello, I plan to CTB sometime in the Spring or Summer of 2024. My plan is to acquire SN and the other necessary materials, stash them away in my purse, tell my family I'm going for a walk, and then find some place at least an hour or so away to CTB. However, there seems to be one problem. I don't have a car and I don't know where to go to CTB. I had originally planned to CTB at my Community Center's bathroom but I fear someone might hear me even though I plan to gag myself with a sock and cloth-tie. I'd rather not have someone find me so I'm trying to think of some places that would leave me relatively isolated.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
How is the gag going to work once you start vomitting (and you WILL vomit)?

smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
How is the gag going to work once you start vomitting (and you WILL vomit)?
I mainly plan to gag myself to reduce noise. I know I will vomit if I don't have anti-emetics and I didn't have any on my last attempt but I was still close enough to dying had I not forgotten to lock my door like a dumbass. I don't really care if I vomit since, according to my mother, I was unconscious while choking on my own vomit enough that I would've died in combination with the poisoning. So I plan that as long I'm skinny enough, fasted enough, and am in a laid back position I will still die so long as I get enough poison in my system and choke on my vomit which the gag should aid in doing.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Ngl, dont do it in a public bathroom. Too risky and there's a good chance you survive in a worse place than where you started.

Go somewhere where nobody goes. Sneak out at night if you have to, just don't do it in public.

Reactions: Mateira, Nymph, smeltingtheiron and 2 others
smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
Ngl, dont do it in a public bathroom. Too risky and there's a good chance you survive in a worse place than where you started.

Go somewhere where nobody goes. Sneak out at night if you have to, just don't do it in public.
Good point. I don't know what I was thinking, it's always empty so I figured it'd be a fine place to do it. I've never sneaked out before and my family unfortunately forbids me from leaving the house past sunset. I've thought about sneaking out but I'm too paranoid that someone will hear the backdoor open or something so I plan to do it during the day since I can get clearance to go on walks during that time. I'm surrounded by wooded areas so maybe that could work, right? It's times like these that I regret quitting my part-time job because the department store I worked at was but a short walk away from a small motel, so when I get dropped off for work I could've just go there to ctb.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Good point. I don't know what I was thinking, it's always empty so I figured it'd be a fine place to do it. I've never sneaked out before and my family unfortunately forbids me from leaving the house past sunset. I've thought about sneaking out but I'm too paranoid that someone will hear the backdoor open or something so I plan to do it during the day since I can get clearance to go on walks during that time. I'm surrounded by wooded areas so maybe that could work, right? It's times like these that I regret quitting my part-time job because the department store I worked at was but a short walk away from a small motel, so when I get dropped off for work I could've just go there to ctb.
I understand that. I've never been a rule breaker or anything, can't even bring myself to curse in front of my parents, so the whole planning thing has been a bit rough. I'm sure that while in the process of a suicide plan your anxiety will only worsen, so I don't think any less of you for that. I'm sorry it isn't the easy, please be careful out there and I hope your days on this earth be more peaceful.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and smeltingtheiron
smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
I understand that. I've never been a rule breaker or anything, can't even bring myself to curse in front of my parents, so the whole planning thing has been a bit rough. I'm sure that while in the process of a suicide plan your anxiety will only worsen, so I don't think any less of you for that. I'm sorry it isn't the easy, please be careful out there and I hope your days on this earth be more peaceful.
Same here, I've never really been a rule breaker and for lack of a better term I was really sheltered and protected despite given unrestricted internet access so the idea of sneaking out is completely alien to me. It's not too bad. I planned for months with my last attempt so I don't mind spending a good amount of time planning and waiting for this one. I'll probably get another part time job again and use that to ctb. At the department store I worked at I would be dropped off at 4:00pm and then picked up at 11:00pm so that's like eight hours of uninterrupted time without being under the constant vigilance of my family. So I could find a part-time job near a motel, work for a few shifts, on my planned day I'll put the necessary materials in my purse, when I get dropped off I'll wait for my brother's car to leave, walk to motel, check in, and finally ctb. Thanks, and no need to apologize. I'll be careful, and like wise to you as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0000000000000 and Abyssal
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Take an Uber to a motel.

Reactions: 0000000000000, ApathyToLife and smeltingtheiron
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
When I was actively planning I planned on going to a hotel or a forest. I also didn't have a car but the hotels are close. If they were far I'd just take an Uber or some other service like that.