• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Maximoo

Maximoo

Mar 2, 2019
I've been stuck in quarantine with my parents since this pandemic started and it'll probably be a while til it's fully over. My parents are always home, they rarely go outside as they're both old and would probably become very sick from corona. Only times I go outside is to go grocery shopping, and I'm usually only outside for an hour or so. If any longer than that, they'd start trying to get in contact with me.

My question is: how the hell am I supposed to ctb in this situation? Since I'm never alone at home I can't do anything there, and if I stay outside for too long my parents will become worried and start to suspect something's happened. I can't get ahold of sn (I think it's called sn, I've forgotten, been a while since I visited this site) or anything else to help me really. Strict gun control here, no tall buildings or bridges close to my home, no good spots to hang myself outside (as I'd probably be found too soon and be resuscitated, and I obviously can't do it at home).

So, I don't exactly have many options. I need some help to find some creative solution. I really don't want to wait until all this is over because it's probably going to be a long time.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkhorse256 and I screwed up
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I know u expecting a solution for ur problem / situation but I m in the exact same boat as u r. In fact every word u said resonated with me .. U described my situation better than I could ... So I m also looking for someone to help ... Where u from friend ... Me in India.

Reactions: Maximoo
Maximoo

Maximoo

Mar 2, 2019
I know u expecting a solution for ur problem / situation but I m in the exact same boat as u r. In fact every word u said resonated with me .. U described my situation better than I could ... So I m also looking for someone to help ... Where u from friend ... Me in India.
Im in Sweden mate. Hope someone can help us both figure out a solution soon

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Motel and fast death looks like good option

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed