• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Whited Sepulchre

Whited Sepulchre

Apr 26, 2020
I was wondering if any members were versed or experienced or just had reliable knowledge on jumping off a building and could give me some advice and help.
Mainly, how high must the jump be to ensure death?

I ideally want to drown in a remote place with icy cold deep waters to prevent my body from being discovered, but my location doesn't allow easy access to freezing waters with no interruptions, so naturally I figure maybe the only possible options are hanging, getting hit or crushed by a train, and jumping.

I tried suffocating wid a bag(s) over my head and failed many times due to the fact dat I dun have easy access to good drugs dat might help the process go smoother or actually seal the deal, so any suggestions of internationally or generally legal over-the-counter drugs would be nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropebunny
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I was wondering if any members were versed or experienced or just had reliable knowledge on jumping off a building and could give me some advice and help.

I ideally want to drown in a remote place with icy cold deep waters to prevent my body from being discovered, but my location doesn't allow easy access to freezing waters with no interruptions, so naturally I figure maybe the only possible options are hanging, getting hit or crushed by a train, and jumping.

I tried suffocating wid a bag(s) over my head and failed many times due to the fact dat I dun have easy access to good drugs dat might help the process go smoother or actually seal the deal, so any suggestions of internationally or generally legal over-the-counter drugs would be nice.
The only factual information I can give you concerns a friend who died that way nearly 40 years ago. He had attempted suicide many times, and kept failing. Then he got serious and jumped. The building was either 13 or 17 stories high, I forget which. He died. He landed on a concrete surface. Landing on earth or grass might be less likely to result in death. If you do choose to go that way, please take care not to harm anyone below by landing on top of them. That could kill or seriously injure them. "Look before you leap", as they say. If you do this, you really do need to get it right, because if you get it wrong you could finish up alive but very badly injured.

P

pringle6066

Jul 15, 2020

you might want to check out lostallhope.com too if you haven't already. plenty of info on different methods, including jumping. a height of 10-15 stories is ~98% fatal, depending on the size of one story.

also plenty of resources if you change your mind or have second thoughts.

P

pringle6066

Jul 15, 2020
Mmmm .. jumping is definitely a one way trip isn't it. Here is what I have heard. I live up near the Humber Bridge - a popular place for jumping. When you say you want to drown I am supposing you want to land in a body of water. A bridge I suppose would be better than a building. Some of the jumpers end up stuck in the mud and drowning. (it's a tidal river). There are some survivors. They all say the same thing - on the way down I regretted jumping. You have a brief "think time" when you are irrevocably committed to it. So - that is all I am saying. Be good to jump and pass out immediately but it won't work like that.
in addition, jumping and landing in a body of water could be significantly less fatal, and result in serious injury, especially if you go in feet first.