• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I think a lot of us here are in a similar situation of wanting to die but unable due to whatever reasons.

What are some things you use to deal with being alive against your will?

Reactions: Leiden, Beyond_Repair, Daryl72 and 3 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
suicidal ideation
and abuse of sleeping medications
losing myself in delusions

Reactions: Beyond_Repair, Daryl72, myusername890 and 3 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Taking antidepressants, but is not enough. I foresee myself adding alcohol, cigarettes and potentially drugs in the future

I now understand why people drink and do drugs, it simply helps with coping (at least better than nothing, as a distraction). But of course don't get so drugged up to a point you end up homeless or with even more problems

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, ijustwishtodie and DeIetedUser4739
randomeyes11

randomeyes11

Ready to go home
Jun 14, 2024
I can't get prescription drugs right now. So, for me, it would be gaming. I game and watch streamers. It takes me out of my head and I get a chuckle. But once it's over, I'm back at square 1. I daydream like hell too because those are better than my reality. I've started drinking more wine and other things I have to make the night bearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Labyrinth and DeIetedUser4739
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not alive against my will - I don't want to die but circumstances were much worse when I joined SaSu. I don't want to experience a life that is anything worse than it already has been - that's y I consider CTB before it gets worse.

• Informative
Reactions: sanction and DeIetedUser4739
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I just fantasise about permanent non existence and wish that it happens to me soon. Aside from that, I don't really have any ways to cope with my life being shitty

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I engage in thrill seeking and dangerous things, self-harm, drugs, SI, self-piercing, isolation, and tattooing, writing (with ulterior motives).

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't want to cope. I want to kill "myself" asap

Just don't have my method ready to go yet , not decided on a lot of the details like location exact date etc

The only reason I do things is to not become homeless so I have to try to work a job, chores etc which I hate doing

I also do crap dumb meaningless addictions like you yuotube but I want to quit those

Last edited:
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, myusername890, AdamOndiAhman and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
There's no choice but for me to suffer as long as I exist and existing truly is nothing but suffering, I could never see existence as acceptable or desirable and I never would have chosen any of this, rather it was so cruelly and unfairly forced. I find it deeply tragic how humans procreate into this hellish reality and cause others to suffer so senselessly, the fact that they force the hopeless fate of slowly dying and being tormented by this existence onto others truly is abhorrent to me.

More than anything I wish I never existed, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the abomination that is existence, to have the ability to exist as a human is the most futile and torturous burden that was just a terrible mistake in the first place, the fact that access to painless suicide isn't a human right is so horrific.

• Aww..
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, myusername890 and DeIetedUser4739
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Self-Distraction, I try to distract myself from my life as much as possible. Such as daydreaming, anime, songs, sleep...etc. Recently all this has become not enough.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Beyond_Repair
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
Lots, and lots of videogames.
Fantasizing my own death.
And marijuana too.

Once in a blue moon I call up a friend.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Any types of esxapism don't work for me anymore. I rott in my room, I'm constantly anxious. Feels bad, as if i have some real disorder and lose control of my actions. The only thing that eases the struggles is running as funny as it sounds. I just run till the point when I'm exhausted and my brain has no energy to think about stuff, so I feel kinda good. But it doesn't last long. Sleep also helps (when i manage to get it).

lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
Weed. Video games. Art. you don't have to make the art you just let it take you somewhere else. Also sex while you're young

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
A long time ago I learned that if you find yourself stuck in a place, you basically have two options — get angry, depressed, and bored out of your mind or accept that you are stuck there for a while and find ways to pass the time without getting bored.

So that's what I do — I start every day with a 5 miles run, this helps me remain calm during the day, I make sure to incorporate things I like doing in my days, things like playing soccer after work, reading books I have always wanted to read, watching tv series I have always wanted to watch, and occasionally hanging out with friends or drinking alcohol.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Antidepressants, nicotine, escape in reading (I'm currently reading all of the books I've wanted to before my CTB date), deliberate dissociation from emotions and people.

Also art (like @lomorbu said while you're engaged it in it's like you're separate from reality for a bit)

Last edited: