pezkeus

pezkeus

life is suffering
Oct 3, 2024
I still live in my parents' house, a restricted family. I would like to attempt suicide through full suspension, but I don't think there is a rope in my house, or they are hiding it from me (also, in the situation I am in, I won't be able to go out and buy it, and I would have to justify why I need a rope , without looking suspicious). Any suggestions? I don't know if you guys on the forum can answer this type of question, but I really need help. The only rope I think i have access to is a clothesline, which I don't think will be worth to wrap around my neck.

• Aww..
Reactions: alienfreak
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I know you mentioned going out and buying it is not possible, but how about going out just to pick it up? Perhaps you can order it online somewhere and have it delivered to the store? Or maybe even set up a p.o. box that will accept packages to have it shipped there? Goodluck

Reactions: pezkeus
hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
I don't think there's a way you get around this. I can't think of any innocuous way to ask for a rope, especially in a household as supposedly restricted as yours. If you're as interested in CTBing as you say you are, I highly recommend you look into other methods or simply stall it out because if you aren't able to get so much as a rope, other methods are unlikely to be within your grasp either.

Reactions: pezkeus and ladylazarus4
Sunghoon

Sunghoon

#1 Wasted sperm
Jul 18, 2024
I still live in my parents' house, a restricted family. I would like to attempt suicide through full suspension, but I don't think there is a rope in my house, or they are hiding it from me (also, in the situation I am in, I won't be able to go out and buy it, and I would have to justify why I need a rope , without looking suspicious). Any suggestions? I don't know if you guys on the forum can answer this type of question, but I really need help. The only rope I think i have access to is a clothesline, which I don't think will be worth to wrap around my neck.
Say you want to build a swing or say Ur into DIY stuff and u need rope (plus some other things to not raise any red flags) or maybe just stall it or ask a friend to get it for u

Reactions: pezkeus and ladylazarus4
pezkeus

pezkeus

life is suffering
Oct 3, 2024
Say you want to build a swing or say Ur into DIY stuff and u need rope (plus some other things to not raise any red flags) or maybe just stall it or ask a friend to get it for u
It'll probably work, since it's a good excuse and they'll think I'm giving space for the emergence of new hobbies or stuff like that. I could complement it telling them I started being interested in home decoration. Thank you so much.
If you're as interested in CTBing as you say you are, I highly recommend you look into other methods or simply stall it out because if you aren't able to get so much as a rope, other methods are unlikely to be within your grasp either.
In fact, it is indeed difficult to find methods that are viable in my situation. Still, giving up on CTBing does not seem to be a favorable option neither. I had thought about other methods and the 'best' ones for me will require the same level of devise. Nonetheless, I'm thankful for your suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunghoon
Sunghoon

Sunghoon

#1 Wasted sperm
Jul 18, 2024
It'll probably work, since it's a good excuse and they'll think I'm giving space for the emergence of new hobbies or stuff like that. I could complement it telling them I started being interested in home decoration. Thank you so much.

In fact, it is indeed difficult to find methods that are viable in my situation. Still, giving up on CTBing does not seem to be a favorable option neither. I had thought about other methods and the 'best' ones for me will require the same level of devise. Nonetheless, I'm thankful for your suggestion.
Yeah I totally agree other methods are either too hard or too painful or they have a higher risk of failing and turning me into a vegetable so that's why I'm going with hanging too! I also live with a pretty strict family so I understand. I hope it works!