I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
How do you continue when you feel too far gone, like you're beyond help? I have a lot of chronic physical and mental health problems that require me to see a lot of people so that I can get the help that I need. The problem, though, is systemic. I can't get the help that I need. All of the doctors that I can afford to see that accept my health insurance are insanely busy and can't see me regularly, even though they and several higher levels of care have recommended X treatment options with Y frequency, no one can follow through with it. I'm falling through the cracks. I can't get the help I need. So I try to use other resources, like the crisis line and literally get turned away and shut down. Now I am afraid to use the resource. Not to mention how frustrated I feel with trying to work when I can barely function, just to struggle and have all of my money go toward bills, and never make it in life. I am trying SO hard to stay positive. I've had many people this week tell me to take care of myself. I'm trying, but it's so hard when I can't get help for my chronic illnesses! I want to reach out for help, but I feel like every time I do, it never gets anywhere/people don't listen/people can't help. How do I continue? Does anyone have advice?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83, another@, Eloatotsend and 3 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
No, just validating that all those things are real enough. That's my life too.

Upvote 0