• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Georgius67

Jun 3, 2024
I've wanted to die for many years now. Life sucks, I'm sure all of the people on this site can relate. My only issue, and truthfully the only thing that's stopped me from committing years ago is my family, especially my mother. I know she would be absolutely torn to shreds if I committed suicide, blaming herself and she would never be the same again. I am looking for any methods that are (preferably painless/fast) that would not get ruled as a suicide. Could anyone help me?

• Hugs
Reactions: coralreef, divinemistress36, derpyderpins and 1 other person
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
There have been a couple threads on this forum about this subject. Unfortunately, the answer is there's nothing that's going to be fast and painless that doesn't also look purposeful. Most accidental deaths are horrible and usually involve a significant amount of pain for the victim.

Some things that could look accidental are drowning or falling from a great height if you set them up correctly.

Reactions: Ash
Upvote 2
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Drug overdose with no suicide note is always ambiguous. It could be suicide. It could be homicide. Or just accidental.

Reactions: swan_song and DepressedDude
Upvote 0
G

Georgius67

Jun 3, 2024
Some things that could look accidental are drowning or falling from a great height if you set them up correctly.
Yeah, falling from a height was probably going to be my go-to if I'm being completely honest. I am known to be very clumsy as well as having certain disregard for my own life, so it could be very believable, my only issue with it is I don't know a situation where I would be at a great height and could've believably just fallen off. Same goes for drowning.

Reactions: maneose and Forveleth
Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Drug overdose with no suicide note is always ambiguous. It could be suicide. It could be homicide. Or just accidental.
But ODs with any believable drugs are also very difficult to pull off. Usually successful ODs involve illegal stuff. Alas.

Upvote 0
G

Georgius67

Jun 3, 2024
Yeah, I really just don't have a clue on what I could OD on. I wouldn't have the first clue on how to obtain any recreational drugs, (other than weed, which idek if you can OD on) and for pharmaceutical drugs I wouldn't know what to take or the amount to take, especially because I live in an area with very high regulation on that sort of thing.

Upvote 0
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I've wanted to die for many years now. Life sucks, I'm sure all of the people on this site can relate. My only issue, and truthfully the only thing that's stopped me from committing years ago is my family, especially my mother. I know she would be absolutely torn to shreds if I committed suicide, blaming herself and she would never be the same again. I am looking for any methods that are (preferably painless/fast) that would not get ruled as a suicide. Could anyone help me?
Nembutal I believe....anyone can correct me
Sodium Azide but with that I believe it could be exposed to those who get your body
Carbon monoxide by generator but it be a search for one not set up with the co alert but there are a few

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and Georgius67
Upvote 0
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I've asked the same question before, for largely the same concern. One thing my insane mother is always talking about is how the crazy drug dealers are lacing everything with fentanyl! I wonder if I could get some. . . she'd be convinced someone purposefully drugged me.

Go into the city to somewhere that is popular but also at least a little shady and just slip it into my own beer. I'm realizing as I type this that I don't know anything about how drugs work. Does it come in a form that can be "slipped in" that way? idk.

Reactions: DepressedDude
Upvote 0
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
I have a similar concern to you about my Mother. She will be ruined and that would be a horrible thing to put her through.

I've a theory you could take some N/SN or whatever, then having taken it, set up a kind of accidental death. For example, you take a boat out to sea, and then scuttle it, so you die within 15 mins or so, then over time the boat sinks taking your already dead body down with it. Purely an example for example's sake, but you get the idea.

Upvote 0
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If you have high alcohol in your system and overdose/jump, without suicide notes and connections (search history and stuff, but not really detectable anyways unless shown directly), it could be ruled accidental.

Reactions: daee and Forveleth
Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
I've asked the same question before, for largely the same concern. One thing my insane mother is always talking about is how the crazy drug dealers are lacing everything with fentanyl! I wonder if I could get some. . . she'd be convinced someone purposefully drugged me.

Go into the city to somewhere that is popular but also at least a little shady and just slip it into my own beer. I'm realizing as I type this that I don't know anything about how drugs work. Does it come in a form that can be "slipped in" that way? idk.
Nobody wastes their fent by randomly lacing drinks with it. Dealers keep it for selling to addicts. The only drugs people put in drinks are ones that will kill your memory for a bit.

Upvote 0
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Nobody wastes their fent by randomly lacing drinks with it. Dealers keep it for selling to addicts. The only drugs people put in drinks are ones that will kill your memory for a bit.
Selfish bastards

Reactions: UnbelievableJelly
Upvote 0
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Drowning can be seen as accidental rather than suicide. Although its not a great method it still works... The police need some sort of 'proof' that the death was suicidal and unless there is a suicide note on your person or they find anything that could indicate suicide then It'll most likely be ruled out as an unfortunate death.

Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
ask someone to kill you

Upvote 0
idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Just because it was "ruled" accidental, doesn't mean her family believe that BS
If you have a bath without clothing on and haven't admitted to attempting to ctb in the past, then this would look accidental.

So many people drown each year accidentally after passing out from alcohol/drugs in hot tubs/bathtubs/pools ect

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I've said it in this site before, but over 100,000 people die every year in the US due to accidental opioid overdoses.
They find someone dead of an overdose, they are just going to chalk it up as an overdose, probably wouldn't even do much investigating

Reactions: Georgius67
Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
When my time comes, I will head off into the wilderness, in cold weather, and fade away from hypothermia. I won't bother trying to make it look like an accident, but it would be easy to do so. Lots of pople die that way every year by accident. Hypothermia is a peaceful,and painless way to go.

Reactions: Georgius67
Upvote 0
G

Georgius67

Jun 3, 2024
I've said it in this site before, but over 100,000 people die every year in the US due to accidental opioid overdoses.
They find someone dead of an overdose, they are just going to chalk it up as an overdose, probably wouldn't even do much investigating
tbh idec anymore. It's my parents fucking fault I'm doing it. I just hope that my friends and rest of my family can recover from it.

Reactions: permanently tired and world is unfair
Upvote 0
W

world is unfair

Student
Jun 9, 2024
If you think that your mom cares about you a lot, leave her a note and write the reason for your suicide, that way, maybe she will have less guilt.

Upvote 0