FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I looked around with search and I didn't see anything that related to this surprisingly. I know a lot of people request methods meeting certain conditions because they can't choose and this seems really common, but I have yet to see a post with a step by step guide detailing what questions to ask yourself when debating on how you're catching that bus.

This only comes to mind because, well, I've got a couple bouncing around in this evermoving anxiety factory they call a brain, and so while researching I've found a couple that are feasible and easy to do when I want to do it, that I connect to. But I'm not sure if I'm asking the right questions to narrow it down for myself.

For those who have a method in mind, whether you're waiting to ctb, or even running after it while it pulls away from the stop: What led you to choosing what you want to do? You don't need to give details on the method, just the thought process of why.

• Hugs
Reactions: imacrybaby and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
For me it'd be based on
  • Perceived level of Peacefulness,
  • Accessibility of the preferred methods,
  • Probability of preferred method fatality rate

Reactions: willitpass, everydayiloveyou, imacrybaby and 2 others
imdone1

imdone1

Oct 11, 2020
I want something that is relatively peaceful and easy, so I'm looking into methods that compress my carotid arteries, since drugs are unavailable to me. Thinking of jumping too, once you get over the fear of free falling, it definitely seems surefire and I don't think you'd have to experience any pain, same thing with getting hit by a vehicle at a high enough speed - surefire with minimal pain. I need to zone in on one, though. I'm maybe even thinking submerging myself in cold water because it seems quick.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Peacefulness. The pictures I've seen of people who died of co look peaceful. And the things I've read about it also. People die in their sleep from it without waking up. I'm not too sure the acid method is painless however since you would be breathing the aerosolized vapors of acid.

Reactions: Spitfire
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I was looking for something I could accomplish and is relatively peaceful. I narrowed it down to two and tried them in order of availability, then failed with partial after multiple attempts. Well, I have yet to try SN but now I have a reliable method that should work on the first attempt.

Reactions: Metalhead
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'm looking for something that has high lethality and I can do. Peacefulness would be nice, but I don't think I'll get it at this rate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
Gun is best method if you dont care what other people will find. But you would be probably dead at that time anyway.

Reactions: AutoTap and voyager
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
If I'd wanna just pass quietly away I'd use SN, if I'd wanna make a drunken day of it I'd hang or jump. As with many things in life (and apparently death), desires can change over time/be mood dependent.

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Gun was my first choice because a proper head shot is quick and as close to painless as you could get. My gun purchase application was denied. This has forced me into seeking alternative methods. A quick note here. I've looked into booking a session at a gun range that rents out weapons. Figured I could learn how to shoot one then just do the deed there. Obviously, that isn't ideal because I'd rather be in a private place and comfortable before my departure.

Exit bags are appealing since I could do it in my own setting, which would be my car. The downside is that they seem complicated and costly. One of my main reasons for a desired exit is that I simply can't afford to live on my own. Once my son marries off, I'll probably end up homeless. No way. I'd rather be gone.

In summary: privacy, comfort, painless, availability, cost, and ease of use are crucial.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AutoTap, Meditation guide, FatalSystemError591 and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
For me: minimal distress, painless, peaceful and 100% success and of course accessibility of what I need. The last one is the problem. Nembutal is what I want but all I can access is a bloody rope

Reactions: AutoTap and Meditation guide
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
In the beginning, I thought about exsanguination, gun, and immolation because I felt like I didn't deserve a peaceful death or felt that I needed to make it painful. I'm 100% on SN and if I want some pain and degradation, I can do so while I'm still alive. People choose their methods based on their preferences of death or how they feel in general about their life. I see myself as subhuman garbage, so I'm not giving myself the luxury of a peaceful death. I can care less about how my body will look after death since trash is trash, just haul me away on a NYC barge to the crematory. I also didn't need to draw attention or be in a news article either, and I shouldn't give forensic/cleanup crew more work than they should have to, in order to wrap up their investigation.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I wanted something which doesn't cause pain or agony and which induces euphoria.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Methods are highly personal choices I think. For me it was down to what's the most effective and most painless that I have the guts to go through with. I settled on SN after a brief infatuation with hanging.

Reactions: Metalhead, MiseryLovesMyCompany and GravityUtilizer
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I looked around with search and I didn't see anything that related to this surprisingly. I know a lot of people request methods meeting certain conditions because they can't choose and this seems really common, but I have yet to see a post with a step by step guide detailing what questions to ask yourself when debating on how you're catching that bus.

This only comes to mind because, well, I've got a couple bouncing around in this evermoving anxiety factory they call a brain, and so while researching I've found a couple that are feasible and easy to do when I want to do it, that I connect to. But I'm not sure if I'm asking the right questions to narrow it down for myself.

For those who have a method in mind, whether you're waiting to ctb, or even running after it while it pulls away from the stop: What led you to choosing what you want to do? You don't need to give details on the method, just the thought process of why.
I wanted to add that I'm realising more an dmore that one needs to be willing to put in the time, research and money. Sure you can grab a rope anywhere and do it now - or you can invest time and money and do say the N2 method. I'm very encouraged by a document I just saw that someone else posted. A tutorial. I'm going to do some serious reearch tomorrow. I mean spending a few 100 bucks on a N2 set up is preferable to potentially being scammed out of thousands for nembutal

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I wanted to add that I'm realising more an dmore that one needs to be willing to put in the time, research and money. Sure you can grab a rope anywhere and do it now - or you can invest time and money and do say the N2 method. I'm very encouraged by a document I just saw that someone else posted. A tutorial. I'm going to do some serious reearch tomorrow. I mean spending a few 100 bucks on a N2 set up is preferable to potentially being scammed out of thousands for nembutal
It depends on desperateness, people in jail can commit suicide with very few tools available to them.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Ideally it would be a gun/hanging combo for me or something along the following criteria;

1. Reliability - I'm terrified of failing and coming back when I've made my decision, nor would I want to be worse off socially or in a vegetative state. Both methods on their own are extremely effective, thus combined absolutely lethal.

2. Instantaneous - Ideally I'd want my last thoughts to be free and unaffected by pain, struggle or panic. I'd also prefer to build up to the moment at my own pace, style, and without any sort of constraints (ie. following a regime and timetables, no alcohol, no food and drink etc.). No means of being rescued.

3. Peaceful

Accessibility of such methods is a problem though, so I'll probably end up with SN and hope for the best. :I

Reactions: Leshen and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Ideally it would be a gun/hanging combo for me or something along the following criteria;

1. Reliability - I'm terrified of failing and coming back when I've made my decision, nor would I want to be worse off socially or in a vegetative state. Both methods on their own are extremely effective, thus combined absolutely lethal.

2. Instantaneous - Ideally I'd want my last thoughts to be free and unaffected by pain, struggle or panic. I'd also prefer to build up to the moment at my own pace, style, and without any sort of constraints (ie. following a regime and timetables, no alcohol, no food and drink etc.). No means of being rescued.

3. Peaceful

Accessibility of such methods is a problem though, so I'll probably end up with SN and hope for the best. :I
I share your views, but have been put off SN. Urgent diarrhoea and stomach cramps - nothanks. I think N2 is ideal for me but now i cannot even source bloody nitrogen where i am!

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
I want something that is relatively peaceful and easy, so I'm looking into methods that compress my carotid arteries, since drugs are unavailable to me. Thinking of jumping too, once you get over the fear of free falling, it definitely seems surefire and I don't think you'd have to experience any pain, same thing with getting hit by a vehicle at a high enough speed - surefire with minimal pain. I need to zone in on one, though. I'm maybe even thinking submerging myself in cold water because it seems quick.
I was at a location where I could jumped. Thought of doing it but chickened out. Now I am stuck finding other methods. I wish it were easy and successful.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I share your views, but have been put off SN. Urgent diarrhoea and stomach cramps - nothanks. I think N2 is ideal for me but now i cannot even source bloody nitrogen where i am!

Where did you get that on diarrhoea? But I'm not perfectly comfortable with it either, not least because failure requires medical assistance and thus becomes official. Like a scarlet letter. Can't have that. Nitrogen is an interesting method, saw it once on the BBC as an humane alternative to usual capital punishment. But yeah, accessibility or lack thereof is the defining criteria of finding one's method. It's not right.

imdone1

imdone1

Oct 11, 2020
I was at a location where I could jumped. Thought of doing it but chickened out. Now I am stuck finding other methods. I wish it were easy and successful.

Ugh I know, I wish it were easy too. I feel like you really have to work up some guts and override your survival instincts to go through with such a method.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020

1) Reliability (I need to know that I'm 100% going to die)
2) Peacefulness (I don't wanna have to experience great pain, and I don't want my last few moments of life to be painful)
3) Simplicity (I don't want a method that requires good dexterity, e.g. creating an exit bag, or a method that I feel I might fuck up e.g. hanging)

These were my main considerations

Of course availability too, it is something everyone has to consider. No point figuring out the perfect method, if you can't access/execute it.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I chose SN based on:

ease of use - there's very few steps

effectiveness - I've read that even accidentally tasting a little can kill you so the recommended amount should be more than enough

low risk - no long lasting effects if you fail

and price - you can get it really cheap here in the US

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
For me, I chose Pong Pong seeds.

The factors of my choice are...
1: High effectiveness. Based on research, it's been known as a means of suicide and murder. It takes very little to kill an adult human (1 seed). And it targets the heart.

2: It's relatively cheap. I only say "relatively", only because you might have to buy more than a few seeds as there's always a possibility for them to be moldy or just bad. Not to mention if you're gonna do what I'm doing and perform an extraction and make cocktail, you're gonna have to buy some other shit as well.

3: Done right (using the right antiemetic and perhaps adding the right combination of other ingredients), it should be peaceful, considering the ingredients I have in mind have a similar mechanism as the ingredients in a known euthanasia cocktail (DDMP).

4: Make full recovery should I survive.

5: Undetectable

6: Should take a few hours (3-6).

• Love
Reactions: FatalSystemError591
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
1. What's available to choose from.
2. Success rate.
3. Ability to try again and again if I fail.
4. Fast.