P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
I'm having a problem with the DMC website. I accidentally put 100g of SN in my cart and choose expediated shipping instead of standard having clicked the tab to place the order yet but can't seem to change what's in my cart. Does anyone know how to do this?

canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
Probably will go away if u delete the cookies, unless you already paid. If so contact directly

F

fade_to_black_71

Oct 7, 2024
Hello!
I'm new (a newbie) of this forum and I'm searching an rieable web-site to buy the SN (Sodium Nitrite)
what is the URL of the DMC website you talking of???
There are other riable website where to buy the SN?
I live in European Union (in Italy to be more exact) an I will prefer to by from EU country
so you don't have to pay duties or customs taxes like when buying from the UK \ USA
Thanks in advance to all those who will give me useful information and addresses of serious and trustworthy websites (i.e. pay and receive the goods without scams or deception)

by Fade to Black

A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Hello!
I'm new (a newbie) of this forum and I'm searching an rieable web-site to buy the SN (Sodium Nitrite)
what is the URL of the DMC website you talking of???
There are other riable website where to buy the SN?
I live in European Union (in Italy to be more exact) an I will prefer to by from EU country
so you don't have to pay duties or customs taxes like when buying from the UK \ USA
Thanks in advance to all those who will give me useful information and addresses of serious and trustworthy websites (i.e. pay and receive the goods without scams or deception)

by Fade to Black
Welcome to the site. No one is going to send you the source both because your account is brand new and also as it against the rules. People aren't going to risk it and it isn't personal against you nor to be difficult. I hope you understand. Do some hunting and follow the breadcrumbs like everyone else has and you should be able to find it on your own.

Hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

Reactions: sadlittleman32 and Plato'sCaveDweller