• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

apoptosis

apoptosis

rest easy in sleep eternal
Mar 25, 2022
Help!

So, I've been searching on the internet for SN. I have found many suppliers. However I have questions and concerns.

Firstly, I'm worried about the packaging. Will it be inconspicuous? Will there be labels that show it contains chemicals? I only really online shop at Amazon, and it's not on there. I'm worried that my parents (I live with them) will be suspicious about some random box that doesn't come from Amazon. SN isn't even sold on Amazon anymore.

Secondly I'm worried about how much I need to buy. I'd assume a small amount is fine since I'm not, yk, curing anything in bulk. But a lot of the suppliers I've seen are either in bulk (which would be an issue since I feel like a huge ass container would be suspicious and super hard to hide) or they are specifically made for chemistry labs, which require them to be transited to an actual lab or school to be shipped. Unless I haven't looked hard enough for a good source.

I just want a small container with pure SN and for it to come in a nondescript box. Or hell, I get food delivered to me a lot. I've vividly (happily) imagined it being delivered in a fast food bag to my door and that would literally be the easiest path imaginable. It would require someone near me to have extra SN, put it into a little container for me, and bring it to me in a fast food bag and put it on my door.

I'd pay handsomely for that service lmaoo but I highly doubt that would ever happen šŸ˜…

Honestly I just need advice on this kind of stuff since I'm living with suspicious parents who know I'm very very depressed and I'd rather not fuck up and my parents to know about it all.

Cheers!

sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
many carriers will allow you to request Hold For Pickup, where your package is redirected to a nearby office of that carrier and you can go in with ID to pick it up. might be useful for slipping stuff past nosy parents.

Reactions: universe