• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I don't think I can stay clean anymore. There are cheap razor packs on e-bay but my mom tends to check my packages. How do I get some without her finding out? I could wait and hope the package gets here while she's gone but that's not a reliable way.

• Hugs
Reactions: draekmir and not-2-b-the-answer
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Do you have a way to get to a store without her?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Do you order things online frequently? Maybe order other stuff multiple times and then order blades.
Does she check every package? I don't know.

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
You could always buy a pencil sharpener or a shaving razor and take them apart

Reactions: DeathSleep and not-2-b-the-answer
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
pencil sharpeners are always a good start, if you dont mind waiting a while (and also have your own bank account or other source of cashflow) ali express can be a lifesaver for self-harm, suicidal, and drug paraphernalia. it sometimes depends on if you know what search terms to use, but theyve got stuff thats pretty cute and cheap too.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
i know you said you cant go to a store alone but i bought a pack with some cleaning stuff so if anyone asks its for a scraper tool

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
madoka

madoka

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
i'm not sure if its helpful for you, but buying "eyebrow razor" should get job done of cutting! for me, it took two swipes to reach "beans" which i think is the fat of the arm ..

i would use excuse of wanting to shave!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I would really encourage you to look at alternatives to cutting.

I'm not having a go, I am one of the biggest advocates for people's rights to do whatever they want with their own body.

I am just saying from my experience as a male who used to cut 10 years ago, it left a lot of mess on my arms.

Are you being bullied at school ? I get the sense from your tone you are, maybe talk to a teacher?

• Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Could you maybe order aftershave or hair cream online together with blades ? A lot of companies stock these type of toiletries along with blades.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Buy a pencil sharpener and dismantle it. If you don't have a screwdriver then find a flat object and that can act as a screwdriver or use your nails to take the blade out. Pencil sharpener blades are a good start and quite useful yet they can't cut very deep, when I used to use those blades it took a while to get a deep cut.

• Informative
Fir3CannotSpeak

Fir3CannotSpeak

BurnMeWithFire
May 8, 2023
i'm not sure if its helpful for you, but buying "eyebrow razor" should get job done of cutting! for me, it took two swipes to reach "beans" which i think is the fat of the arm ..

i would use excuse of wanting to shave!
what kind of eyebrow razor?

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I would really encourage you to look at alternatives to cutting.

I'm not having a go, I am one of the biggest advocates for people's rights to do whatever they want with their own body.

I am just saying from my experience as a male who used to cut 10 years ago, it left a lot of mess on my arms.

Are you being bullied at school ? I get the sense from your tone you are, maybe talk to a teacher?
No, the people at my college are pretty chill so I haven't had any issues with them. It's just I've been struggling with staying clean for a while.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Only idea I have is to ship the blades to someone's house and they give it to you. Biggest challenge is knowing someone who'd do that.

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
Buy a pencil sharpener and dismantle it. If you don't have a screwdriver then find a flat object and that can act as a screwdriver or use your nails to take the blade out. Pencil sharpener blades are a good start and quite useful yet they can't cut very deep, when I used to use those blades it took a while to get a deep cut.
^ This, but just make sure you find a pencil sharpener that has a flat head screw (the ones with a — on the screw head) and not a cross head screw (the ones with + on the screw head). Without a screwdriver, a cross head screw is going to be a bit tough to unscrew. With a flat head screw, you can unscrew it with a dime if you don't have a screwdriver.

Reactions: アホペンギン
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Can you ask your friends? Get some money, exchange at school.