Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Always kinda wanted to go out like this . Anyone have any methods / ideas how to behead yourself quickly? Also how long to lose consciousness after head is detached ?

• Wow
Reactions: Circles, Nova, Lara Francis and 1 other person
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I firmly believe beheading has to be one of the most agonising ways anyone can possibly die. I mean think about it... Your brain is in there. It's probably going to feel everything, if only for a few seconds. And there's really no way for beheaded victims to express how much pain they're in due to shock and obviously not being able to talk or do much of anything. Anyway, I once read this story about a guy who set up some kind of timer that cut a rope to swing down a guillotine in his sleep. Might be hard for the average Joe to pull off though. There was also a (Russian? I think) kid who ragequit a video game by sawing his head off with a machete so maybe it's not too bad lmao

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
I firmly believe beheading has to be one of the most agonising ways anyone can possibly die. I mean think about it... Your brain is in there. It's probably going to feel everything, if only for a few seconds. And there's really no way for beheaded victims to express how much pain they're in due to shock and obviously not being able to talk or do much of anything. Anyway, I once read this story about a guy who set up some kind of timer that cut a rope to swing down a guillotine in his sleep. Might be hard for the average Joe to pull off though. There was also a (Russian? I think) kid who ragequit a video game by sawing his head off with a machete so maybe it's not too bad lmao
You would pass out fast once carotid is detached. There are much worse ways of dying then beheading IMO

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and not_a_robot
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/decapitation.10747/

here you go. the easiest is to use a rope and either go for a long jump or take a car

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and Thorn
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The Russian child used a chain saw, I believe ... yeah here it is:

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, blanketyblk, Broken Chimera and 2 others
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Reactions: Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's a discussion of a homemade guillotine:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/homemade-guillotine.6833/

The idea of remaining conscious while my head is rolling around or whatever doesn't bother me - I imagine whatever I experience in that few seconds would be pretty unique.
How is that possible . U would pass out before finishing the task.

Russian determination

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018

suicide is all about willpower. willpower is the only thing you need for suicide.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Usually they lean down on the saw and it does the rest, although full decapitation is rare. But just getting through the major artery is almost guaranteed.
Again, I question all accounts of childrens' suicides and bizarre death. Adults scapegoat kids for all kinds of crazy shit. See how unhappy the boy is in the picture.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I watched a isis video which was stupid and thankfully didn't get PTSD from that
They did it with ease. Too much.
Don't recommend doing that to yourself and it would hurt a lot.

Still remember that "suicide by isis" thread posted here lmao

Also I bet a lot of the "big balls" suicides are done by schizophrenic people, which allows things that non schizo people wouldn't normally do.

Last edited:
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Charlielodge

Charlielodge

Jul 14, 2019
Seen people do it with their neck on train track