• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
I've bought rope and picked a spot multiple times, but never got as far as to actually put my head in the knot. I always end up throwing it away and going home. How can I get past this?

Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
On one hand, this does tell me that there is something holding you back from ctb, perhaps some hope or deep down you wish for a different outcome. If this is the case, then I would look into other options before doing something that would be... Irreversible if you were to succeed.

On the more pragmatic side of things, humans were evolved to want to live and survive for as long as possible. To blunt this instinct, you could try investing in alcohol and/or strong anti-anxiety pills such as Valium and Xanax. As far as alcohol, ideally above a pint at least 40% ABV should do the trick; examples would be rum, vodka, whiskey, etc. It would be difficult to have any assumed preprogrammed hesitance if one, or a combination, of these methods were put into use.

Though if you didn't want to go with the route of using any drug, I would evaluate why you are considering ctb and try to think of justifications. A bit of self-reflection, if you would.

Last edited:
Reactions: limone, Deadgirl and Ivenocare
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
David Forrest Wallace duct taped his hands together to prevent him from changing his mind.

ForgottenSara

ForgottenSara

Death's the only certainty.
Jun 7, 2019
^
If my method would be hanging, I would defo tape my hands together.