♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Im affraid to vomit, my stomach is sensitive

Reactions: Hyperbunny
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Is that all it is? You instinctively rejecting it because it's poison or do you actually want to live and just don't know how?

Reactions: Hyperbunny and miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Is that all it is? You instinctively rejecting it because it's poison or do you actually want to live and just don't know how?
Great question

Reactions: Mr2005
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019

I was like that at one point. I wasn't overly suicidal but I just didn't know how to live. I'm well past that now, so all that's left to do is to be able to convince my subconscious of that.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, pthnrdnojvsc and miguel6565
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I almost have my full plan in place for Oct 13. Theres somethings I still need to plan but most of it is there, the important parts anyway. Having my SN sitting in my room for a week has been a challenge not to go drink it. I've wanted out for almost 3 years since my son died. I don't want my family to have 2 painful days so I choose to go on the one my sons accident was.

Until I am face with my glasses of SN I honestly cannot say how I will feel. I think the only thing that would hold me back is thinking of the harm I could potentially be doing to soon to be 20 yr old son. I have no SI nothing left to live for. Once I get past the thoughts of my younger son I am pretty confident I will chug and smile, wait 5 minutes chug smile chocolate lay back in bed and go smiling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Wayfaerer and aligatorek
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I almost have my full plan in place for Oct 13. Theres somethings I still need to plan but most of it is there, the important parts anyway. Having my SN sitting in my room for a week has been a challenge not to go drink it. I've wanted out for almost 3 years since my son died. I don't want my family to have 2 painful days so I choose to go on the one my sons accident was.

Until I am face with my glasses of SN I honestly cannot say how I will feel. I think the only thing that would hold me back is thinking of the harm I could potentially be doing to soon to be 20 yr old son. I have no SI nothing left to live for. Once I get past the thoughts of my younger son I am pretty confident I will chug and smile, wait 5 minutes chug smile chocolate lay back in bed and go smiling.
so sorry about ur situation. if its 3 years already that you want to do it then its definitely not an impulse. have you told your son about your plans? i think its better if they know. good luck

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
so sorry about ur situation. if its 3 years already that you want to do it then its definitely not an impulse. have you told your son about your plans? i think its better if they know. good luck

when my older son died in his car accident I instantly shattered. The strong woman mother I had spent the last 25 years 4 months and 2 days being- was someone I will never become again. My younger son was 3 months before turning 17. he tested out HIGHLY intelligent, has always been stubborn, independent and an introvert. He turned 18 and 3 months later ran to my ex in laws. I cannot blame him- he had to watch me over medicate, scream in hysterics all day I want my son- I want to die. I even in my broken mental state asked his permission to kill myself. He listened to it for a yr and a half before he moved out. I am sure he has expected it to come long before now. I freely post to facebook about I cannot wait to join my older son. I love both my kids equally. They each share half my heart and soul. I have hung in here for my younger son. I no longer have a reason to... so yes I'm sure he expects that call every day your mothers gone

Reactions: Metalhead