• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JusMe

JusMe

Wandering this thing called life
Mar 3, 2023
ngl things are getting kinda bad again after i had a good run
i made so many new friends, found new passions, i even have a plan on the goals i want to meet in the near future
i have stuff to look forward to and nothing bad has happened recently but things are bad again
i miss my mom a lot, she would know exactly what to say if she was still here
but i was wondering if anyone else had advice? what can i do to make things feel ok again?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and King Mutt Not Tut
Killua200

Killua200

Jun 3, 2024
It sounds like you've made important progress despite your past struggles, and it's a testimony to your strength. Losing a loved one, especially a parent, can be very painful, and the loss can feel more intense at time. But shes looking at you in heaven,

show her the strength of her creation

Reactions: JusMe
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I am sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately it will be like that sometimes. Just try to hold on to the things you achieved, to the good you have but maybe just can not see it anymore.
Maybe try to continue like normal for a while and see if it goes away, if you do not know the reason for it maybe it is just an external factor that influences you that you can not get a hold of and hopefully it will go away.

Another idea would be to focus on the smallest good or positive things there are. Write them down at the end of the day.

As far as emotions go, let them happen, give all those things you feel space to be for a while, feel how they feel for a bit, cry if you have to or if you can. If you feel rising negativity try physical exercises to decrease them and not bottle them up.

Last thing would be to get some distraction, maybe it is just temporary. Do things you like, take care of your mind and body!

I hope you will feel better soon!

S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
Honestly, I'm not sure there's any such thing.

JusMe

JusMe

Wandering this thing called life
Mar 3, 2023
It sounds like you've made important progress despite your past struggles, and it's a testimony to your strength. Losing a loved one, especially a parent, can be very painful, and the loss can feel more intense at time. But shes looking at you in heaven,

show her the strength of her creation
thank you
I am sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately it will be like that sometimes. Just try to hold on to the things you achieved, to the good you have but maybe just can not see it anymore.
Maybe try to continue like normal for a while and see if it goes away, if you do not know the reason for it maybe it is just an external factor that influences you that you can not get a hold of and hopefully it will go away.

Another idea would be to focus on the smallest good or positive things there are. Write them down at the end of the day.

As far as emotions go, let them happen, give all those things you feel space to be for a while, feel how they feel for a bit, cry if you have to or if you can. If you feel rising negativity try physical exercises to decrease them and not bottle them up.

Last thing would be to get some distraction, maybe it is just temporary. Do things you like, take care of your mind and body!

I hope you will feel better soon!
thank you