• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clown

clown

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Jan 17, 2022
Anyone know something i can put between the rope and my neck to prevent those red marks and still get the same effects when practicing hanging?
maybe some ropes are less likely to leave marks than other ropes?
🀑🀑

C

corvoscuro

Feb 24, 2022
THe red marks will disappear within a day. Anyway I tried it yesterday, and there's a reason the guide tells you NOT to try it unless you're sure. If you read my yesterday post, I almost died as I lost control of my arms and legs and I could't take off the noose. I was fully conscious and aware and struggling and very panicky. It wasn't peaceful at all, it was traumatizing. If I waited just a couple of seconds more, I probably wouldn't have been able to free myself, and I would have died horribly as I was very aware of every instant. Eventually I was able to free myself, with great difficulty from being that uncoordinated and weak. Be very aware of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: clown
clown

clown

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Jan 17, 2022
THe red marks will disappear within a day. Anyway I tried it yesterday, and there's a reason the guide tells you NOT to try it unless you're sure. If you read my yesterday post, I almost died as I lost control of my arms and legs and I could't take off the noose. I was fully conscious and aware and struggling and very panicky. It wasn't peaceful at all, it was traumatizing. If I waited just a couple of seconds more, I probably wouldn't have been able to free myself, and I would have died horribly as I was very aware of every instant. Eventually I was able to free myself, with great difficulty from being that uncoordinated and weak. Be very aware of that.
Im going to read your post, sounds like an awful experience. I almost hung myself once. I only hanged for about half a second. I still got marks that didn't go away in 5 days and my throat hurt a little bit. But the noose closed on the wrong spot on my neck and i used an electrical cord which is a bad option for a rope so that probably have something to do with it. But i wanna be on the safe side, i live with my parents and it would be a hard task to hide red marks on my neck from them even a day.