• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I want to attempt, but not to end my life
I. just want it to harm myself very badly in this way
and prove that I am truly a danger to myself and then maybe people will treat me differently
what is a good method to use for this? should this question even go here? I'm sorry that I'm not trying to die fully. I've decided before I do so I want to do this first, to see whether or not I should go ahead
I don't know how to communicate my thoughts

• Love
Reactions: sadToast, Lonelyhotcake and AngelicPsychedelic
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

π—•π—²π˜€π˜ π˜„π—Άπ˜€π—΅π—²π˜€, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—Ÿπ——
Mar 15, 2023
Don't apologize for doing things your way. Honestly, I feel like old fashioned cutting is enough; don't go too high on the wrist or too deep in the forearm. Think quantity over quality, you aren't trying to die. However, when someday you're in a better mindset, the scars this might leave could cause a rush of unhappy memories.

Best wishes,
LoLD

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Don't apologize for doing things your way. Honestly, I feel like old fashioned cutting is enough; don't go too high on the wrist or too deep in the forearm. Think quantity over quality, you aren't trying to die. However, when someday you're in a better mindset, the scars this might leave could cause a rush of unhappy memories.

Best wishes,
LoLD
I have already done this but maybe I could try it. a different way hrrmm

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
and prove that I am truly a danger to myself and then maybe people will treat me differently
what is a good method to use for this? should this question even go here? I'm sorry that I'm not trying to die fully. I've decided before I do so I want to do this first, to see whether or not I should go ahead

This sounds like a cry for help. There is nothing with reaching out for help. You don't have to wait til you feel actually suicidal.

Also, the chances are, you won't die because actually, much to my chagrin, it takes a lot of planning and determination to CTB. It's hard to do by accident.

My advice for you is to ask for the help and skip the cry for help to show how bad you feel. You shouldn't have to show people your "dry-run" before they take your feelings seriously!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadToast, altoids, fleshgarden and 3 others
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

Mar 15, 2023
I have already done this
Ahah, well that's all the input I have for you sorry
My advice for you is to ask for the help and skip the cry for help to show how bad you feel. You shouldn't have to show people your "dry-run" before they take your feelings seriously!
Extremely valid advice, I'm ironically too scared to say this cos I feel like I might get shunned for trying to keep someone alive. Can you tell I came from that video? lol
regardless I hope OP finds something that works for them

• Love
Reactions: sadToast and fleshgarden
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wouldn't really suggest trying to hurt ypurself badly without dying, you could end up with something like liver damage that will permanently hinder your future life for no real reason, and it could hinder your ability to ctb in the future.

that being said, maybe try to overdose on something that won't actually kill you? if you buy it online and take enough to get you in hospital or something, you could "prove" that you can't be trusted. things like trying to recreate hanging, drowning or falling could go wrong if you're not found in time, and cutting is good but it'll leave scars and might not be taken seriously enough. still, maybe if you did both at the same time?

either way, itll be painful, and similar to how getting a 100% effective suicide method is hard, getting a method bad enough to cause worry without the chance of dying in the process is near impossible. you might be permantly maimed in the process, but i assume you're aware of that fact.

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden and Lost in a Dream
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

Mar 15, 2023
Reactions: fleshgarden
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I can understand where your coming from and was trying to think of a good answer. I too get having a hard time just asking for the help or feeling like I'm not worth the effort. But any idea I had i kept thinking about the after. You might be permanently damaged as others have mentioned but you also might be in serious medical debt too. That could really make things harder moving forward. My recommendation is do like I do, use that death wish as motivation to keep going. You always the fall back of truly ctb if it doesnt work out, that kept me going for years. I think it's best to be 100% when you finally make the final choice.

• Love
Reactions: squirley, SleepyRobloxGrl, fleshgarden and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd be most concerned about getting involuntarily institutionalized for a failed CTB attempt even if it was just "practice" to you.

• Love
Reactions: sadToast, squirley, nosoul and 1 other person
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
You don't have to do anything but go to the hospital and tell them that you're going to kill yourself and they'll admit you.

Reactions: squirley, fleshgarden and kansatsu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is a pro choice forum that respects the right to die, it's not a suicide gesture, self harm forum. So I don't really think that this site has the information that you are looking for. And anyway, I believe that people should only attempt a method if they are actually planning to die, as attempting non fatal methods will just make things worse and lead to more suffering and damage.

• Love
Reactions: sadToast, squirley, SleepyRobloxGrl and 3 others
γƒͺγ‚Ήγ‚«

γƒͺγ‚Ήγ‚«

Feb 26, 2023
You'll likely end up in a mental hospital. Is that what you are aiming for ?

Reactions: fleshgarden and ShotgunShell
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Bad idea
If you make this "pseudo-attempt" you may end up with serious consequences for your body.

How do people treat you and why do they do it?

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
This sounds like a cry for help. There is nothing with reaching out for help. You don't have to wait til you feel actually suicidal.

Also, the chances are, you won't die because actually, much to my chagrin, it takes a lot of planning and determination to CTB. It's hard to do by accident.

i second what MakeitEnd said here! You sound like you could really do with some help and your feelings being taken seriously. You don't need to harm yourself first to access that, you can go straight to a therapist or doctor.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Without having any risk of doing permanent damage to your body? No there isn't.

The only possible way I could think of is if you don't have any breathing problems, you could overdose on benzos. Overdosing on benzos themselves have no risk of CTBing unless if you either have a breathing problem like sleep apnea (then it's possible to CTB from respiratory depression) or you try mixing it with other drugs. But you'll only fool anyone who isn't a doctor, because a competent doctor will know it's impossible to CTB on benzos alone without a breathing problem.

offbeat

offbeat

Chemist
Apr 17, 2023
Sleeping pills overdose or methanol intake. You have to research it, how much would it take to actually kill a human. Based on that half would also do.

Reactions: squirley