D

david1991

Aug 30, 2019
it seems like my survival instinct is so strong i set everything up and im partially hanging myself for 5 seconds then i just back out how do people overcome this fear of death?

• Hugs
Reactions: strawberryfield, I screwed up, Existingnotliving and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
If I knew, I would be here :p

Reactions: I screwed up and Flump
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Try a different more confortable method

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymph
E

Existingnotliving

Feb 13, 2020
I understand this. I'm the same, I take a certain amount of tablets and then the fear of death kicks in. I stand on the wrong side of a motorway bridge ready to jump and again the fear of death kicks in. It's not like I want to live, I really don't want to at all but yet I'm so scared to die. Life is pointless, we all die one day anyway so why prolong it and suffer for many more years just for the same outcome?... This is one of my main problems, death absolutely terrifies me and I constantly think about how and when I'll die and it really fucks with my head. My fear of death stops me living yet my fear of death keeps me alive?... I wish you could hire someone to kill you in a way that would be instant and without your knowing... This is my dream! To have it ended without knowing... Ideal... But how do you achieve this?

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Djfrend, I screwed up and 1 other person
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It's not the same jumping from w bridge than taking a drink, some methods are more scary or comfortable.

Just keep trying different methods finding a partner taking drugs you will achieve it eventually

Personally I think it's easier to drink something or co or exit bag or pass out in the bathtub and luckily drown. Any method you can think of as going to sleep and not waking up.

Last edited:
Reactions: I screwed up and Existingnotliving
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
One way of overcoming the survival instinct when hanging yourself is to go for full suspension hanging. Has anyone seen the famous scene in "Shawshank Redemption" where Brooks hangs himself by kicking away the table he's standing on?

Reactions: ebt88