• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Sorry that i can't explain it further, i just feel so mentally exhausted afterwards, and i really need some quick tips on how to patch things up or to "fake it" for the meantime

• Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_, loopdaloop and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Sorry that i can't explain it further, i just feel so mentally exhausted afterwards, and i really need some quick tips on how to patch things up or to "fake it" for the meantime
I'm so sorry that you are in a very dark place now.
Does anybody know about your attempt?

If you are really exhausted and can't act normally right now, avoiding talk by saying like "I have an upset stomach" might help.
Hugs šŸ¤—

Upvote 2
dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
how did you attempt? Just curious, and if you don't want to share that's fine too.
I really hope you find peace, and that you recover from this quickly. in the meantime, I think it would be a good idea to try to avoid people who might be suspicious of your behavior, and if they ask, I think it's a good idea to say something along the lines of "I'm just having a rough one" or "I'm not feeling well"

Reactions: 710
Upvote 2
charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
I think you could fake it with some common lies like "I feel a bit sick" or "I'm having a bad headache" and so on. If someone questions you, refuse it. Make up a something that sounds plausible, like "It's nothing like that. I was just feeling a bit down from work. I'm doing better now, thanks for your concern.". That's all about faking, but I'm curious, do you have someone you can talk to about this. Perhaps not the suicide attempt itself or suicidal thoughts, but just your negative feelings. If you do, it'd be good for you to get it out. If you don't then I'm really sorry about that. I wish you the best.

Upvote 2
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Say you don't know what came over you and it was something that won't happen again.

People won't care anyway, we over play what people's responses will be.

• Informative
Reactions: unrest
Upvote 1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would just try to avoid other people and if I had to be around them I would just say that I feel fine and not say anything that could make people think otherwise.

Upvote 1