• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
If 12000 PPM of CO causes unconsciousness in 3 breaths, is it possible to build up co to that point, hold breath ,and then enter the car /tent /etc? To me that seems like the easiest least uncomfortable way to do it because of how quick it would be. I know that sometimes people die in their sleep with co but I don't think it should be assumed that is what will happen . There are many more cases of people surviving co poisoning than dying from it. If no one ever felt any symptoms, the number of survivors would be much lower.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018

Yes haha if only it was lol.
I don't think it is coincidence that they were aged 67 and 70. I'm in my 30s. Somehow I'm a little skeptical it would happen so easily for me.

,"Post-mortems found Mr Reid had died from poisoning by carbon monoxide, while Mrs Workman died by hypoxic brain injury due to poisoning by carbon monoxide." --This confused me. So they died in different ways with the same cause?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and marcusuk63
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes haha if only it was lol.
I don't think it is coincidence that they were aged 67 and 70. I'm in my 30s. Somehow I'm a little skeptical it would happen so easily for me.

,"Post-mortems found Mr Reid had died from poisoning by carbon monoxide, while Mrs Workman died by hypoxic brain injury due to poisoning by carbon monoxide." --This confused me. So they died in different ways with the same cause?
Goes to show that people's brain and body can react differently to the same stimuli.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I think if I am in a space where co is gradually building, I will feel strong symptoms and will not be able to endure it. But if I can create a space with extremely high levels of CO. And then enter the space .It should only be a few seconds of consciousness. I would think There comes a point where it doesn't matter what health someone is in or what age they are. Anyone would basically die very quickly.

Reactions: marcusuk63
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Goes to show that people's brain and body can react differently to the same stimuli.
I forgot to mention that, this means we can't rely on someone else's testimonial entirely, when it comes to a CTB method, since two people could follow the same protocol and have different results. This is just something to keep in mind when doing research.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzzzz and marcusuk63
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I forgot to mention that, this means we can't rely on someone else's testimonial entirely, when it comes to a CTB method, since two people could follow the same protocol and have different results. This is just something to keep in mind when doing research.

I believe that is true also.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
If I were to do this I'd get a 400 dollar ppm meter to measure 10000
Going without measuring well is risky

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018

It goes to show nothing else but that medical examiners tend towards different formulations describing the same stimuli

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Maybe so...

Not maybe. 'You,' the thinking part, are a brain, and 'your death' is always and only brain death. CO enters through the lungs and is carried on through the blood stream, reaching the brain relatively fast... though all body parts will basiclly suffer equally - but the brain is the one that counts as it regulates and coordinates all the rest.
The brain is also the organ that consumes the most energy and the most oxygen (O2, which is now being replaced by CO), so the brain is sure to suffer fastest.
'Arm death' or 'liver death' or even heart death' will never really be the death of you, before the conscious and subconscious parts of 'your brain' fade out - which is of course exactly what you desire. Death by CO is literally 'loss of consciousness' and feels like that, too.
There is no other way to die, the way we define it - all the rest of the organs failing will only cause the brain to fail in the end.
The assumption that there is any other final death for any animal, in this case the human one, than brain death, is a misunderstanding.
When doctors claim that someone died of a heart failure, then they are describing the cause that LED to brain failure, as brain failure as cause of death would not be descriptive enough for bureaucratic or police use.
Btw I had a similar experience like the two car fans, who had acquired an older model Benz that still produced ample amounts of CO, with a generator... my knees started to give and I realized it and barely got away. That experience got me interested...
There was no bad feeling at all, as no hardwired brain alarms (that would cause fear or flight or pain) are being set off.
No nausea, either, just a bit of vertigo maybe, which passes quickly.
I can honestly recommend it ;)

Reactions: a.h and Yaalya
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Not maybe. 'You,' the thinking part, are a brain, and 'your death' is always and only brain death. CO enters through the lungs and is carried on through the blood stream, reaching the brain relatively fast... though all body parts will basiclly suffer equally - but the brain is the one that counts as it regulates and coordinates all the rest.
The brain is also the organ that consumes the most energy and the most oxygen (O2, which is now being replaced by CO), so the brain is sure to suffer fastest.
'Arm death' or 'liver death' or even heart death' will never really be the death of you, before the conscious and subconscious parts of 'your brain' fade out - which is of course exactly what you desire. Death by CO is literally 'loss of consciousness' and feels like that, too.
There is no other way to die, the way we define it - all the rest of the organs failing will only cause the brain to fail in the end.
The assumption that there is any other final death for any animal, in this case the human one, than brain death, is a misunderstanding.
When doctors claim that someone died of a heart failure, then they are describing the cause that LED to brain failure, as brain failure as cause of death would not be descriptive enough for bureaucratic or police use.
Btw I had a similar experience like the two car fans, who had acquired an older model Benz that still produced ample amounts of CO, with a generator... my knees started to give and I realized it and barely got away. That experience got me interested...
There was no bad feeling at all, as no hardwired brain alarms (that would cause fear or flight or pain) are being set off.
No nausea, either, just a bit of vertigo maybe, which passes quickly.
I can honestly recommend it ;)
Okay. Thanks for the information. :)

Reactions: Joannf
T

thatday

Jan 9, 2022
ive thought about this and looked into buying a generator to put in the boot of a small car and leaving it running in a quiet car park doors locked windows up and just got to hope that they havent put a mini catalyst on them. but would be a nice way to go for me.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Im hoping my 2003 durango v8 will give out enough. My father used a 98 99 cavalier and it worked. Though i never seen if he took the converter off or not. My durango runs very rich when on so im hoping that old car exhaust smell means high concentrations of co. Also dunno if he started it up while in the car and just took alot of sleeping pills. But thats my plan. Hose duct tape and the min i cant stay awake ill hope in start her up and go to sleep.
I feel the falling asleep part will be peaceful as im a terrible sleeper so to be that exhausted (pun not intended) and to fall asleep one last time will definitely make me feel successful. I just dont want to wake up in the hospital cuz then im going for a police officers gun and let him take care of it