todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Was down for the majority of the day for me today, did anyone else experience this?

Is there another address? Seem like many accessed fine?

Reactions: Whyami and psp3000
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it looks like the site was down for everyone for a lot of the day judging by the gaps of time where there is a lack of posting, from my experience a couple of times the site came back up for a little bit but then went down quite soon after, the site going down has happened many times before.

Reactions: psp3000
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
I thought I was the only one who had that happen! I thought there was an issue with my laptop, so I was tinkering with it for over an hour!

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, the page was down for the majority of the day for everyone, someone put a ddo on this page. i think it was because suicide got banned or something, someone said why this happened in the public chat a while ago, i dont remember that much but i can assure you that you weren't the only one who couldn't access SaSu. There's other ways to access this site, though. I believe there's a discord server but its only accessible to certain people and apparently its really boring there, lol. Although its not a complete disadvantage for you because this site was down, in my opinion. While the site was down, i had time to plan how i would carry out my suicide. I bet many other people did the same.

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
I was about to make a similar thread to this one because to me... it looked like SS had been DDoS attacked or something.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I thought I was the only one who had that happen! I thought there was an issue with my laptop, so I was tinkering with it for over an hour!
Same with me, at first, i assumed it was my internet because my twitter wasn't loading in addition to ss not loading so i switched networks in hopes that somehow the ss page would load after a while. I did this for 2 hours, i think. (switching networks usually helps with things loading faster and after i stopped, when i tried loading the forum, it said why the page didnt load.)

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Looks like pro lifers are keeping attacking the site 😅

Reactions: TheNihilisticViking