hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Hi, I write from Italy and I am using a proxy since SS is blocked here.

I am using 4everproxy but it is not very good, lots of ad and it seems I cannot click on the reaction button (which is very bad because I would like to show some support as well).

Do you know any other free way to circumvent the block? Maybe a good free proxy or a good free vpn?

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
There are loads of good, free VPNs. Windscribe, ProtonVPN and others

Reactions: hamvil
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
There are loads of good, free VPNs. Windscribe, ProtonVPN and others
I am using protonvpn right now. Did not know that. I can finally put like in posts.

Reactions: jodes2
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hi, I write from Italy and I am using a proxy since SS is blocked here.

I am using 4everproxy but it is not very good, lots of ad and it seems I cannot click on the reaction button (which is very bad because I would like to show some support as well).

Do you know any other free way to circumvent the block? Maybe a good free proxy or a good free vpn?

You first have to connect-a the computer-a to the long spaghetti Internet-a with Mozzarella! :smiling:

Jokes aside, you could try the Betternet VPN application, which you will need to install on your computer, though, so it's not as seamless as an online proxy service.

You can upload the installation file to VirusTotal to make sure that it doesn't contain any viruses. However, as you may know, you should never do anything private using a proxy service, since you never know if someone is collecting your Internet traffic - not even Mozzarella can prevent that.

Last edited: